Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Goatlings [W] FR/DV
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I have 35 gems and 198718 treasure id be happy to give you! nothing on the list it equals but i dont play fr anymore and would just be happy to give it to someone who does (found you from goatlings discord lol)
I have 35 gems and 198718 treasure id be happy to give you! nothing on the list it equals but i dont play fr anymore and would just be happy to give it to someone who does (found you from goatlings discord lol)
@atrium

is that luck dragonling still available? just wanted to ask before i commit part of a paycheck or two to gems ^^
@atrium

is that luck dragonling still available? just wanted to ask before i commit part of a paycheck or two to gems ^^
@MotionlessDream

Oh are you sure? I do have some other stuff that isn't listed that I thought just wasn't really worth, let me know if theres anything you're after not listed ^^

@areiado

Hey, yes its still available :)
@MotionlessDream

Oh are you sure? I do have some other stuff that isn't listed that I thought just wasn't really worth, let me know if theres anything you're after not listed ^^

@areiado

Hey, yes its still available :)
@atrium

alright~! i get paid tomorrow and then again on the 2nd, so i'll be back then >:3C
@atrium

alright~! i get paid tomorrow and then again on the 2nd, so i'll be back then >:3C
@atrium I really don't mind! im not using it just let me know how I can give them to you (never fully figured this site out) and you can have them

i have a Wishlist on goatlings but i doubt any of even the cheaper stuff is work the amount i have lol
@atrium I really don't mind! im not using it just let me know how I can give them to you (never fully figured this site out) and you can have them

i have a Wishlist on goatlings but i doubt any of even the cheaper stuff is work the amount i have lol
@atrium Hiya, are your Changeling Goat or Sweet Pea Flowers still available?
@atrium Hiya, are your Changeling Goat or Sweet Pea Flowers still available?
@MimiLuv

yes both are available
@MimiLuv

yes both are available
@MotionlessDream Let me know your goatlings un and I'll see if theres anything on your wl that I might have [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
@MotionlessDream

Let me know your goatlings un and I'll see if theres anything on your wl that I might have
@atrium are you still selling your changeling? I'd love to buy it :o
@atrium are you still selling your changeling? I'd love to buy it :o
@distrust

hey, completely forgot i sold it, just hadn't updated it, sorry about that !
@distrust

hey, completely forgot i sold it, just hadn't updated it, sorry about that !
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11