Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | G1, 1+yr, lair clean out!
I no longer have much room for all my dragons, so I’m looking to get rid of a bunch! There are currently 33 dragons in my for sale tab that I need to find new homes for!

For sale tab here: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/85747/1535963?name=&type=undefined

All dragons are on the AH for convenience. All g1s are listed for 20g, the rest are listed for 10g but I’ll take any offers or trades! I’m not currently looking for dragon trades, but still feel free to offer dragons and I’ll take a look!

I honestly don’t care if these become fodder, I mostly just wanted to try to give them nice homes first.

They will all be exalted on friday!
I no longer have much room for all my dragons, so I’m looking to get rid of a bunch! There are currently 33 dragons in my for sale tab that I need to find new homes for!

For sale tab here: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/85747/1535963?name=&type=undefined

All dragons are on the AH for convenience. All g1s are listed for 20g, the rest are listed for 10g but I’ll take any offers or trades! I’m not currently looking for dragon trades, but still feel free to offer dragons and I’ll take a look!

I honestly don’t care if these become fodder, I mostly just wanted to try to give them nice homes first.

They will all be exalted on friday!
Grotesque-R.pngSingle-Rose.png Transneutral NonbinarySingle-Rose.png It/its Single-Rose.png LGBTQIA+ Single-Rose.pngGrotesque-L.png
@LiterallyAiden

Bought Shavri! May rename in the future and hoping to use her for a project :>
@LiterallyAiden

Bought Shavri! May rename in the future and hoping to use her for a project :>
Oh! Take care of her! If you need a rename scroll, I have an extra I can give ya <3
Oh! Take care of her! If you need a rename scroll, I have an extra I can give ya <3
Grotesque-R.pngSingle-Rose.png Transneutral NonbinarySingle-Rose.png It/its Single-Rose.png LGBTQIA+ Single-Rose.pngGrotesque-L.png
Bump!
Bump!