Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Raven's Big Post! (S/T/B/Res)
This thread will be updated as much and as quickly as possible, so please pay attention to the front posts! This thread will be used and re-used, so don't worry about me moving!

Pricing:
Pricing is subject to change as I see fit. If you're completely broke with no hatchlings, dragons, or items, feel free to offer up your art skills, and I'll take a look! -3- Zee art critic is kind to zee peoples. x3

Reservation Prices:
  • To reserve a spot, for any breeds (starter or not) is 15K (176Gems). If at any time you decide you do not wish to have a hatchling anymore, this IS refundable!
  • Items can be partial or full payment (for hatchlings only), ask me what it is! I don't bite :)
  • Dragons also can be partial or full payment, so ask about trades!

Rules for Selling and Studs:
Selling:
  • Be respectful to EVERYONE on this thread. Including me. I'm new to this, but that does not mean I can be pushed around with prices and trades. Be kind to everyone, or as much as you can be, please!
  • Don't come here to troll, obviously. I'm here to do business, not to entertain you and your childish habits.
  • Please ping me with @Ravenheart !
  • If I choose too (which I shouldn't do this, but just in case) pull back one of my dragons from this thread for any reason, I have the complete right to do so. Once it is sold/traded and in your den, I won't try and get it back, but while it's still mine, I can pull back if I want.
  • PLEASE do not take these dragons only to exalt them immediately. I understand doing so after a period of time, but I'd appreciate not doing it simply to get your flight ahead. .-.
  • Not really a rule, but... Next to Dragon#:, if you do not auto-buy, I'll put the time that you'll officially have your dragon if you are the highest bidder, if no one outbids you! First time will be MY time and second will be FR time!
  • If there is a picture IT IS STILL FOR SALE no need to ask. :)
  • I'll add more rules if I must, but I think this covers the big things.
Studs:
  • I'd prefer if the pair bred in my lair (this comes with a few exceptions). If you want me to livestream sending you your dragon back to your lair, I will do so upon request.
  • The way I split up eggs between the pair of us is simple:
1 Egg: We sell the baby on this forum and split the profit OR you can buy the baby from me for a certain price.
2 Eggs: We split eggs evenly, and you get first pick :)
3 Eggs: Split two eggs evenly, you get first pick, and the extra goes for the same rules as 1.
4 Eggs: Split evenly, you pick 1, I pick 2, you get the one leftover.
5 Eggs: Same as four, and the last egg has rules of 1 applied to it.
  • If you decide to take my dragon into your den, I expect to be able to take collateral, whether that be a large sum of money or one of your rare dragons, I need something to keep everyone in check. No offense meant to you! Just would rather be safe than sorry.

This post will be updated as necessary. This includes changes to rules and pricing.

This thread will be updated as much and as quickly as possible, so please pay attention to the front posts! This thread will be used and re-used, so don't worry about me moving!

Pricing:
Pricing is subject to change as I see fit. If you're completely broke with no hatchlings, dragons, or items, feel free to offer up your art skills, and I'll take a look! -3- Zee art critic is kind to zee peoples. x3

Reservation Prices:
  • To reserve a spot, for any breeds (starter or not) is 15K (176Gems). If at any time you decide you do not wish to have a hatchling anymore, this IS refundable!
  • Items can be partial or full payment (for hatchlings only), ask me what it is! I don't bite :)
  • Dragons also can be partial or full payment, so ask about trades!

Rules for Selling and Studs:
Selling:
  • Be respectful to EVERYONE on this thread. Including me. I'm new to this, but that does not mean I can be pushed around with prices and trades. Be kind to everyone, or as much as you can be, please!
  • Don't come here to troll, obviously. I'm here to do business, not to entertain you and your childish habits.
  • Please ping me with @Ravenheart !
  • If I choose too (which I shouldn't do this, but just in case) pull back one of my dragons from this thread for any reason, I have the complete right to do so. Once it is sold/traded and in your den, I won't try and get it back, but while it's still mine, I can pull back if I want.
  • PLEASE do not take these dragons only to exalt them immediately. I understand doing so after a period of time, but I'd appreciate not doing it simply to get your flight ahead. .-.
  • Not really a rule, but... Next to Dragon#:, if you do not auto-buy, I'll put the time that you'll officially have your dragon if you are the highest bidder, if no one outbids you! First time will be MY time and second will be FR time!
  • If there is a picture IT IS STILL FOR SALE no need to ask. :)
  • I'll add more rules if I must, but I think this covers the big things.
Studs:
  • I'd prefer if the pair bred in my lair (this comes with a few exceptions). If you want me to livestream sending you your dragon back to your lair, I will do so upon request.
  • The way I split up eggs between the pair of us is simple:
1 Egg: We sell the baby on this forum and split the profit OR you can buy the baby from me for a certain price.
2 Eggs: We split eggs evenly, and you get first pick :)
3 Eggs: Split two eggs evenly, you get first pick, and the extra goes for the same rules as 1.
4 Eggs: Split evenly, you pick 1, I pick 2, you get the one leftover.
5 Eggs: Same as four, and the last egg has rules of 1 applied to it.
  • If you decide to take my dragon into your den, I expect to be able to take collateral, whether that be a large sum of money or one of your rare dragons, I need something to keep everyone in check. No offense meant to you! Just would rather be safe than sorry.

This post will be updated as necessary. This includes changes to rules and pricing.

Lists:
Lists:
Non Starter / Half Starter Breeding Pairs:
Non Starter / Half Starter Breeding Pairs:
Starter Breeding Pairs:
Starter Breeding Pairs:
Studs: (Seperated by Male and Female)

Male:

Female:
Studs: (Seperated by Male and Female)

Male:

Female: