Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | found!
1 2
@Splendid

hi! i saw you have Krahsumonah on the ah for gems. would you be interested in anything other than gems for her? thanks and sorry for the random ping!
@Splendid

hi! i saw you have Krahsumonah on the ah for gems. would you be interested in anything other than gems for her? thanks and sorry for the random ping!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@DancingHare

hello! i saw you have a couple older ice dragons on the ah who i might like as my rep, as well as a note that prices are just suggestions and you're open to haggling. is there anything other than pure gems you'd be interested in taking for either of these skydancers or the spiral f? thanks and sorry for the ping out of nowhere!
@DancingHare

hello! i saw you have a couple older ice dragons on the ah who i might like as my rep, as well as a note that prices are just suggestions and you're open to haggling. is there anything other than pure gems you'd be interested in taking for either of these skydancers or the spiral f? thanks and sorry for the ping out of nowhere!
Sure, I would be open to some other things, feel free to pm me if you like!
Sure, I would be open to some other things, feel free to pm me if you like!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
[quote name="hatesprit" date="2021-06-22 17:35:13" ] @Splendid hi! i saw you have Krahsumonah on the ah for gems. would you be interested in anything other than gems for her? thanks and sorry for the random ping! [/quote] I'd be more than willing to take treasure for her! I delisted her just in case you were still interested ^^
hatesprit wrote on 2021-06-22 17:35:13:
@Splendid

I'd be more than willing to take treasure for her! I delisted her just in case you were still interested ^^
0DS7tuj.png
@hatesprit forgot to ping, soz!
@hatesprit forgot to ping, soz!
0DS7tuj.png
@Splendid

how much was she listed for and what is your preferred conversion rate? i did manage to find a steal of a 6-year-old on the ah but i could be persuaded away, and the id is certainly a bonus

@DancingHare

sorry for the late response! since splendid replied and i do prefer their dragon, let me see how that shakes out and i'll send you a message if needed. i really appreciate the response, though, and best of luck with your sales regardless!!
@Splendid

how much was she listed for and what is your preferred conversion rate? i did manage to find a steal of a 6-year-old on the ah but i could be persuaded away, and the id is certainly a bonus

@DancingHare

sorry for the late response! since splendid replied and i do prefer their dragon, let me see how that shakes out and i'll send you a message if needed. i really appreciate the response, though, and best of luck with your sales regardless!!
@hatesprit
she was listed at 150g I believe! for nice colors and triple gened I feel like thats a pretty decent price! And I'm not suuuuper well-read on conversion rates atm, so its up to you! I'm fine with whichever rate :3
@hatesprit
she was listed at 150g I believe! for nice colors and triple gened I feel like thats a pretty decent price! And I'm not suuuuper well-read on conversion rates atm, so its up to you! I'm fine with whichever rate :3
0DS7tuj.png
@Splendid

as grateful as i am for your response and as bad as i feel for pinging you out of the blue, i think i'm going to pass – i would need to regene her, since ridgebacks in general aren't a favorite of mine, but i am incredibly grateful for your response and i wish you the best in finding her another home!
@Splendid

as grateful as i am for your response and as bad as i feel for pinging you out of the blue, i think i'm going to pass – i would need to regene her, since ridgebacks in general aren't a favorite of mine, but i am incredibly grateful for your response and i wish you the best in finding her another home!
@hatesprit
all good! ty for the interest!
@hatesprit
all good! ty for the interest!
0DS7tuj.png
1 2