Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New kid on the block!!
Hi everyone!
My name is Furbie and I’m extremely new to FR!!!! I’m looking for friends though, hopefully someone who can give me a few pointers to how the game works?? I’m very friendly and have tons of hobbies!! Introduce yourself in the comments below ????
Hi everyone!
My name is Furbie and I’m extremely new to FR!!!! I’m looking for friends though, hopefully someone who can give me a few pointers to how the game works?? I’m very friendly and have tons of hobbies!! Introduce yourself in the comments below ????
hello, I'm kaiju! welcome to flight rising!
i'm glad to help you with anything i can. just ask, and i'll do the best i can to answer your questions!
hello, I'm kaiju! welcome to flight rising!
i'm glad to help you with anything i can. just ask, and i'll do the best i can to answer your questions!
- WELCOME TO THE COGNITIVE GEARS, CORP. DATABASE -

dT9HQge.png
1YB0OjO.png
wthFnM3.png

Welcome! Lemme send you a frand to help you get started
Welcome! Lemme send you a frand to help you get started
TiSXpPl.png
welcome! i'm luna and would love to be friends! you can see more about me on my profile. i can help you out best i can, and give you some things to help get you started!
if you need anything else or just want to talk messages are open! have a good time ^^
welcome! i'm luna and would love to be friends! you can see more about me on my profile. i can help you out best i can, and give you some things to help get you started!
if you need anything else or just want to talk messages are open! have a good time ^^
don't wait for the stars to align
l luna l she/her l old and tired l student l
i'm not doing well right now so i apologize if things are slow with me. i'm trying.