Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LF Gold Spoiled Spiral F / Chicken Bones
Hello everyone! I've been on here for about 3 years give or take, and I've talked to players in PM but I don't think I've ever actually made a forum post before, So we're jumping into it.
I have a couple accents on my hunt list that I've had there for a while that I'm Dying to get ahold of, and I know their going to be pricey.

I'm looking for the accent skins : Accent: Gold Spoiled Spiral F, and Accent: Chicken Bones (for male sky dancers)

I'm pretty broke as of right now, with having 181,631 Treasure {as of current posting time) and 154 Gems and haven't really been on much for a while so I haven't had the time to regenerate my funds, However I do get my next paycheck in tomorrow and plan on picking up a pack of gems after I get home from work, so there's that, plus I'm open to other forms of payment, being it items or breeding trades, ect.

Can anyone help out?
Hello everyone! I've been on here for about 3 years give or take, and I've talked to players in PM but I don't think I've ever actually made a forum post before, So we're jumping into it.
I have a couple accents on my hunt list that I've had there for a while that I'm Dying to get ahold of, and I know their going to be pricey.

I'm looking for the accent skins : Accent: Gold Spoiled Spiral F, and Accent: Chicken Bones (for male sky dancers)

I'm pretty broke as of right now, with having 181,631 Treasure {as of current posting time) and 154 Gems and haven't really been on much for a while so I haven't had the time to regenerate my funds, However I do get my next paycheck in tomorrow and plan on picking up a pack of gems after I get home from work, so there's that, plus I'm open to other forms of payment, being it items or breeding trades, ect.

Can anyone help out?
Looks like there are two diff sdm accents named chicken bones, maybe posting the widget would help? You can do so by doing [ skin= ID of skin ].
Looks like the creator of Gold Spoiled is still active, if you're having trouble finding it, you can potentially contact the seller to see if they are willing to reprint?
Looks like there are two diff sdm accents named chicken bones, maybe posting the widget would help? You can do so by doing [ skin= ID of skin ].
Looks like the creator of Gold Spoiled is still active, if you're having trouble finding it, you can potentially contact the seller to see if they are willing to reprint?
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
This is the chicken bones skin I was referring to, and how did you find who the creator of Gold Spoiled was?
This is the chicken bones skin I was referring to, and how did you find who the creator of Gold Spoiled was?
Bumpadump. Still looking for these 2 skins.
Bumpadump. Still looking for these 2 skins.