Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED - Treasure for Gems at 1:1000
I have 1.7mil treasure I'm looking for convert into gems at 1:1000. Bigger trades preferred if possible. No need to ping me, you can send a CR :)

EDIT - All cleaned out, thanks folks!
I have 1.7mil treasure I'm looking for convert into gems at 1:1000. Bigger trades preferred if possible. No need to ping me, you can send a CR :)

EDIT - All cleaned out, thanks folks!
I still have 2.8mil treasure available for trade!
I still have 2.8mil treasure available for trade!
@Penguinball if you are still looking to trade, I have 200g I have been looking to sell!
@Penguinball if you are still looking to trade, I have 200g I have been looking to sell!
A cursed place echoes in the depths of the Starwood Strand...
those who dare tread it's grounds are too foolish to know better,
or desperate enough to have no other choice.

Be wary, traveler, lest you be lost amongst their number.
Ohp sorry I just saw the no need to ping ^^;
Ohp sorry I just saw the no need to ping ^^;
A cursed place echoes in the depths of the Starwood Strand...
those who dare tread it's grounds are too foolish to know better,
or desperate enough to have no other choice.

Be wary, traveler, lest you be lost amongst their number.
@Penguinball
Sorry for the ping, got a bad storm here so might lose internet and electricity at any moment. Just to let you I cancelled the first trade and sent a new one, for the amount you said
@Penguinball
Sorry for the ping, got a bad storm here so might lose internet and electricity at any moment. Just to let you I cancelled the first trade and sent a new one, for the amount you said
I am in France and am 9 hours ahead of FR time, so please don't think I am ignoring you if I take awhile to reply...I may be getting a meal or even asleep :)
Thank you for a great trade :)
Thank you for a great trade :)
I am in France and am 9 hours ahead of FR time, so please don't think I am ignoring you if I take awhile to reply...I may be getting a meal or even asleep :)
I have treasure again, 1.7mil to trade!
I have treasure again, 1.7mil to trade!
Hullo, sent a cr with 1000 gems your way, friendo, thanks for opening your exchange!
Hullo, sent a cr with 1000 gems your way, friendo, thanks for opening your exchange!
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
[quote name="Tryvyal" date="2021-06-19 14:08:13" ] Hullo, sent a cr with 1000 gems your way, friendo, thanks for opening your exchange! [/quote] I'm sorry, someone just snuck in before you with a trade for all my treasure :(
Tryvyal wrote on 2021-06-19 14:08:13:

I'm sorry, someone just snuck in before you with a trade for all my treasure :(