Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Inso's Painted stuff CLOSED (G/T/USD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@voidbeast
Yea either one should be fine!
Honestly, I think I would be a fair bit rustier with dragons haha
I’ve got more recent examples uploaded up on toyhouse (https://toyhou.se/Inso/art), let me know if you have trouble accessing it! I’ll be away from my pc until June 20th, but I plan on updating my examples asap lol
@voidbeast
Yea either one should be fine!
Honestly, I think I would be a fair bit rustier with dragons haha
I’ve got more recent examples uploaded up on toyhouse (https://toyhou.se/Inso/art), let me know if you have trouble accessing it! I’ll be away from my pc until June 20th, but I plan on updating my examples asap lol
artshop_decal_new_sig_size_smol_cr_o_pp_ped_by_insomniverse-dcqdjwu.png
@Insomnom -- Hello! Could I order something?

Name & ID: Pearlimose #412694
Character: Bugaboo (he also has a toyhouse page if you'd like to see how others draw him!)
Order type: Painted headshot
Payment type & amount: g (when you say half and half, do you mean half upfront and half after sketch?)
Bg type: color
Additional Info: I would love it if you could go for a menacing expression, maybe something along the lines of snarling or a very toothy grin? other than that, only one eye is visible at a time while his other eye is hidden either by his hair or by the shadow on his face
@Insomnom -- Hello! Could I order something?

Name & ID: Pearlimose #412694
Character: Bugaboo (he also has a toyhouse page if you'd like to see how others draw him!)
Order type: Painted headshot
Payment type & amount: g (when you say half and half, do you mean half upfront and half after sketch?)
Bg type: color
Additional Info: I would love it if you could go for a menacing expression, maybe something along the lines of snarling or a very toothy grin? other than that, only one eye is visible at a time while his other eye is hidden either by his hair or by the shadow on his face
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
@Pearlimose
Sounds wonderful!
I’m out of town until the 20th/21st, I’ll dm you once I’m available to start! If it’s alright, you can send half after the initial sketch and the other half after the piece is fully finished!
@Pearlimose
Sounds wonderful!
I’m out of town until the 20th/21st, I’ll dm you once I’m available to start! If it’s alright, you can send half after the initial sketch and the other half after the piece is fully finished!
Name & ID: voidbeast/114169
Character: ezekiel
Order type: halfbody plain bg
Payment type & amount: gems
Bg type: whatever you think looks nice
Addittional Info: description is in his bio, i like the more painted style you have (as in the examples you have on the first post) if that's what you mean by looser. his wings can be whatever size you feel easiest to work with
Name & ID: voidbeast/114169
Character: ezekiel
Order type: halfbody plain bg
Payment type & amount: gems
Bg type: whatever you think looks nice
Addittional Info: description is in his bio, i like the more painted style you have (as in the examples you have on the first post) if that's what you mean by looser. his wings can be whatever size you feel easiest to work with
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
@Insomnom sorry for poking so late the post might've gotten missed on accident, still got the gems on hand if you're able to take another order
@Insomnom sorry for poking so late the post might've gotten missed on accident, still got the gems on hand if you're able to take another order
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
@voidbeast - OH GOD IM SO SORRY
I have no idea how I missed your response, thank you for checking up! I actually finished the other order a few days ago, your commission order sounds a-ok; I'll dm you once I've started the sketch!
Apologies again, 100% didn't see the first message :,D
@voidbeast - OH GOD IM SO SORRY
I have no idea how I missed your response, thank you for checking up! I actually finished the other order a few days ago, your commission order sounds a-ok; I'll dm you once I've started the sketch!
Apologies again, 100% didn't see the first message :,D
@Insomnom
Order Form
Name & ID: Chimerii #305786
Character: Xihutl
Order type: Painted halfbody, simple background
Payment type & amount: Gems
Bg type: Your choice!
Addittional Info: A friendly yet confident expression.
@Insomnom
Order Form
Name & ID: Chimerii #305786
Character: Xihutl
Order type: Painted halfbody, simple background
Payment type & amount: Gems
Bg type: Your choice!
Addittional Info: A friendly yet confident expression.
AqaqXxe.png
@Chimerii - Got your order yo! Heads up- I've got a commission currently in the works and plan on participating in Artfight this year; there may delays! I'll hit you up in DMs when I'm ready to begin the commission!
@Chimerii - Got your order yo! Heads up- I've got a commission currently in the works and plan on participating in Artfight this year; there may delays! I'll hit you up in DMs when I'm ready to begin the commission!
@Insomnom Cool, and that’s alright! Will eagerly wait.
@Insomnom Cool, and that’s alright! Will eagerly wait.
AqaqXxe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7