Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Shade's Rest Inn [Free Dragons! G1s!]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 161 162
@Lionheartt

Welcome to the site! And to the Shadow flight as well.

I'll send you some I like - what colors do you like best?
@Lionheartt

Welcome to the site! And to the Shadow flight as well.

I'll send you some I like - what colors do you like best?
@POTaDOS ah thats fine ^^
@POTaDOS ah thats fine ^^
black and red or just pretty colors im not picky tbh im the one askin for stuff so cant be picky lol
black and red or just pretty colors im not picky tbh im the one askin for stuff so cant be picky lol
@lionheartt

Sent you a few! I can send more if you want more lol, but I think that's a good start!
@lionheartt

Sent you a few! I can send more if you want more lol, but I think that's a good start!
ok for some reason i did not get it can you see if you still have them
ok for some reason i did not get it can you see if you still have them
oh nvm i know why hold on
oh nvm i know why hold on
@Lionheartt

It should be in your alerts, but if not, you can go to the Trading Post and the Crossroads!
@Lionheartt

It should be in your alerts, but if not, you can go to the Trading Post and the Crossroads!
yea i figured it out btw do you have any high lvl ones?
yea i figured it out btw do you have any high lvl ones?
@lionheartt

Not for giveaway, but I do have some I've been levelling a little bit! Shadow Flight does have rentals of high leveled dragons though, that may help!

@lionheartt

Not for giveaway, but I do have some I've been levelling a little bit! Shadow Flight does have rentals of high leveled dragons though, that may help!

Hello! May I adopt Felix or Vesca? I love your dragons by the way! and thank you so much for hosting this ^^
Hello! May I adopt Felix or Vesca? I love your dragons by the way! and thank you so much for hosting this ^^
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 161 162