Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving Flight Rising GA (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
see ya later gator!
(I'm interested in both items and dragons)
see ya later gator!
(I'm interested in both items and dragons)
IARwobj.gif
See ya gator!! (I'd prefer items if possible, thanks!)
See ya gator!! (I'd prefer items if possible, thanks!)
See ya later gator! (Items and Dragons are both fantastic, I love adopting old dragons for my hibden <3 Thank you for doing this)
See ya later gator! (Items and Dragons are both fantastic, I love adopting old dragons for my hibden <3 Thank you for doing this)
See ya later gator! [Slight pref for items, this is super cool of you!]
See ya later gator! [Slight pref for items, this is super cool of you!]
6fcFZQQ.gif spiffy_sphinx.png 6fcFZQQ.gif
see ya later gator! (I would like any dragons and items you can give me! thanks)
see ya later gator! (I would like any dragons and items you can give me! thanks)
V7fFg2m.png
See ya later gator! (Items please, unless its Amanita because she's so pretty! Thanks for sharing!)
See ya later gator! (Items please, unless its Amanita because she's so pretty! Thanks for sharing!)
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature GraphicXx3ZGyj.png
See ya later gator!
(Sorry to hear that you're leaving, may I grab Amanita & Cassiopeia and random apparels?)
See ya later gator!
(Sorry to hear that you're leaving, may I grab Amanita & Cassiopeia and random apparels?)
See ya later gator!

(I dont have a preference)
See ya later gator!

(I dont have a preference)
See ya later gator! Sad to see you go! (No room for dragos atm but wouldn’t mind an item. Thanks for doing this)
See ya later gator! Sad to see you go! (No room for dragos atm but wouldn’t mind an item. Thanks for doing this)
See ya later gator!
(Would like some items and familiars, but I have room for dragons aswell)
See ya later gator!
(Would like some items and familiars, but I have room for dragons aswell)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12