Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I just realized
If everyone who participated in DD exalted their obelisks, the species would go extinct. And it would be impossible to acquire an obelisk.
If everyone who participated in DD exalted their obelisks, the species would go extinct. And it would be impossible to acquire an obelisk.
I'm just a little guy
Actually, they are available in the MP!
Actually, they are available in the MP!
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
@YoghyHam

actually OP, I think there's going to be breed change items for Obelisk- the only species thats true for is Imp due to there being extremely few, if any breed change scrolls for them

unless im wrong which I always could be haha
@YoghyHam

actually OP, I think there's going to be breed change items for Obelisk- the only species thats true for is Imp due to there being extremely few, if any breed change scrolls for them

This is true for no FR user can ever hold onto 400,000t before impulse buying
This is true for no FR user can ever hold onto 400,000t before impulse buying
[quote name="FlightedHeart" date="2021-06-16 13:46:13" ] @/YoghyHam actually OP, I think there's going to be breed change items for Obelisk- the only species thats true for is Imp due to there being no breed change items for them unless im wrong which I always could be haha [/quote] @FlightedHeart Technically there are Imp scrolls, but they were Kickstarter exclusive items, and most were used years ago (and none have been made since). So rather if every person with an Imp scroll had used their scroll(s) AND exalted the dragon(s), then they could've gone extinct!
FlightedHeart wrote on 2021-06-16 13:46:13:
@/YoghyHam

actually OP, I think there's going to be breed change items for Obelisk- the only species thats true for is Imp due to there being no breed change items for them

@FlightedHeart Technically there are Imp scrolls, but they were Kickstarter exclusive items, and most were used years ago (and none have been made since). So rather if every person with an Imp scroll had used their scroll(s) AND exalted the dragon(s), then they could've gone extinct!
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
@Denial

oh- I knew that I just had a brain glitch or something but anyways that's what I meant, thank you for clarifying though!

I'll edit my post now, thank you!
@Denial

oh- I knew that I just had a brain glitch or something but anyways that's what I meant, thank you for clarifying though!

I'll edit my post now, thank you!