Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the burnout is real
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
im trying to muster up the energy to grind in the coli, hoping to get even just a little lantern oil, but i just cant :( i really want to push forward especially since the bar is moving barely a 0.1% every 10 minutes, but i just cant...is anyone else sharing the same sentiments? maybe its just because i worked all day that i cant find the energy to ^^;
im trying to muster up the energy to grind in the coli, hoping to get even just a little lantern oil, but i just cant :( i really want to push forward especially since the bar is moving barely a 0.1% every 10 minutes, but i just cant...is anyone else sharing the same sentiments? maybe its just because i worked all day that i cant find the energy to ^^;
giphy.gif
God same

The only thing I got keeping me going is the fact that I get to level up my Ancient Portal team, which gives me a bit of a goal to steadily work towards instead of just a randomized chance and a very, very slow progressing bar
God same

The only thing I got keeping me going is the fact that I get to level up my Ancient Portal team, which gives me a bit of a goal to steadily work towards instead of just a randomized chance and a very, very slow progressing bar
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
It's alright to tap out if you need to. I know that a lot of players, myself included, already have. You shouldn't push yourself to grind if it'll just make you more tired.

The sitewide burnout is real tho. I find myself wishing they'd made this milestone Way lower
It's alright to tap out if you need to. I know that a lot of players, myself included, already have. You shouldn't push yourself to grind if it'll just make you more tired.

The sitewide burnout is real tho. I find myself wishing they'd made this milestone Way lower
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o1_100.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o4_100.png
I just wish I'd stop getting trolled by rng; I'm getting materials but NOT OIL
I just wish I'd stop getting trolled by rng; I'm getting materials but NOT OIL
db12c55ac75b6c9e3f9303e540a21c04.gif
I tried to grind today but I was getting very few drops & then the coli would just stop working so I wound up giving up. That didn't help the feeling of burnout already but it def was the nail in the coffin today, so I wound up playing Miitopia for a bit.
I tried to grind today but I was getting very few drops & then the coli would just stop working so I wound up giving up. That didn't help the feeling of burnout already but it def was the nail in the coffin today, so I wound up playing Miitopia for a bit.
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
I’m not getting any oil, which is frustrating because Coli grinding for 1 material and getting the rest which are now useless is very testing of my patience. I’m going to tap back in tonight though because I wanna move that dang bar. [emoji=ridgeback angry size=2]
I’m not getting any oil, which is frustrating because Coli grinding for 1 material and getting the rest which are now useless is very testing of my patience.
I’m going to tap back in tonight though because I wanna move that dang bar.
The staff greatly overestimated how much leftover oil players had saved up, as well as the players’ willpower
The staff greatly overestimated how much leftover oil players had saved up, as well as the players’ willpower
QPhiJOS.png
Take a break. It's okay. I promise.
Take a break. It's okay. I promise.
i swear oil is just not dropping, ive pretty much given up at this point after turning in 100 of each
i swear oil is just not dropping, ive pretty much given up at this point after turning in 100 of each
kermitdead-1.jpg
Yeah I’ve been grinding for a good half hour and it just isn’t worth it anymore. I just want the event to end already ;-;
Yeah I’ve been grinding for a good half hour and it just isn’t worth it anymore. I just want the event to end already ;-;
laV4cLs.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9