Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The last chest; what this boils down to
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
As I have expressed on multiple occasions... [quote name="hoy" date="2021-06-04 04:29:37" ] cry because I want the modern breed to be released and then cry some more because I'm poor [/quote] [quote name="hoy" date="2021-06-03 12:46:15" ] PLEADE MODERN BREED [/quote] [quote name="hoy" date="2021-04-13 11:49:10" ] if the modern breed released that would be cool [/quote] Given the *pushes glasses up* EVIDENCE We have gotten food, battle items, apparel, and a lot of people speculate this next chest will be a familiar. I don't know about yall but this is pointing to finding some UNUSUAL eggs in our last chests [emoji=special eyes size=1]
As I have expressed on multiple occasions...
hoy wrote on 2021-06-04 04:29:37:
cry because I want the modern breed to be released and then cry some more because I'm poor
hoy wrote on 2021-06-03 12:46:15:
PLEADE MODERN BREED
hoy wrote on 2021-04-13 11:49:10:
if the modern breed released that would be cool

Given the *pushes glasses up* EVIDENCE

We have gotten food, battle items, apparel, and a lot of people speculate this next chest will be a familiar.

I don't know about yall but this is pointing to finding some UNUSUAL eggs in our last chests
[quote name="hoy" date="2021-06-12 06:29:54" ] I don't know about yall but this is pointing to finding some UNUSUAL eggs in our last chests [emoji=special eyes size=1] [/quote] YES YES YES GIB NEW DERG
hoy wrote on 2021-06-12 06:29:54:
I don't know about yall but this is pointing to finding some UNUSUAL eggs in our last chests
YES YES YES GIB NEW DERG
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
Ooooooooooh yes please please staff...
Ooooooooooh yes please please staff...
Bamboo toilet paper!!
I am a pile of guinea pigs in a trench coat

A9-D5-DB86-9-D42-463-D-B11-E-EAE4-F986-E9-AF.png
2203887-F-1-AA2-44-FE-9-D01-4527-CF5-E8-FAE.png
I have an Art Shop ooooh
but all of those items have been specified to be for the excavation team, not for the thing they are excavating. i don't see the items they are giving us as proof of anything specific about the (possible) breed.
but all of those items have been specified to be for the excavation team, not for the thing they are excavating. i don't see the items they are giving us as proof of anything specific about the (possible) breed.
is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/675018388841562137/853265357459554314/unknown.png[/img] please staff..
unknown.png

please staff..
@Lifeseeker I don't know maybe the excavation also wants some cute unusual babies running around [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] And for the most part, this is just a joke thread to express how badly i want the modern lol
@Lifeseeker I don't know maybe the excavation also wants some cute unusual babies running around

And for the most part, this is just a joke thread to express how badly i want the modern lol
As fun as a new breed would be, I think it's more likely we'll just get elemental eggs out of the chest, if ever. The caches so far didn't contain any new items specific to the event
As fun as a new breed would be, I think it's more likely we'll just get elemental eggs out of the chest, if ever. The caches so far didn't contain any new items specific to the event
if it helps, in the newest announcement they used a nocturne emoji!! Might be looking too much into it but it could also be a subtle hint? [quote name= "Aequorin" ]And down the stairs they go! Visit Velya now to learn about Milestone 4 and discover what her expedition needs as they continue on their mission to answer the Earthshaker’s summons![emoji=nocturne happy size=1][/quote] Then again, Velya is a nocturne. Hm
if it helps, in the newest announcement they used a nocturne emoji!! Might be looking too much into it but it could also be a subtle hint?
Aequorin wrote:
And down the stairs they go! Visit Velya now to learn about Milestone 4 and discover what her expedition needs as they continue on their mission to answer the Earthshaker’s summons!

Then again, Velya is a nocturne. Hm

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
staff... pls.. its not what we want. its what we need
sh5xjiu.png
0XHtpWy.png
kI850Ts.png
HJLIYn4.png
mlHpBMC.png
32095602p.png
[quote name="@hotcakes" date="2021-06-12 06:54:37" ] staff... pls.. its not what we want. its what we need [/quote] Exactly.
@hotcakes wrote on 2021-06-12 06:54:37:

Exactly.
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page