Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | FREE dragons: 11 freebies, 15 pwyw
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
boop for @cannedwater 's sister~ Hope you don't find this too random haha
boop for @cannedwater 's sister~ Hope you don't find this too random haha
~art shop~
@AdjustedBerry Yes, you can have her! As for Apollo, if you ever decide you don't want him you can give him to @Loghrif or back to me :)

@IceRose <3
@AdjustedBerry Yes, you can have her! As for Apollo, if you ever decide you don't want him you can give him to @Loghrif or back to me :)

@IceRose <3
2J3QvJQ.gif
boop
boop
2J3QvJQ.gif
bump
bump
2J3QvJQ.gif
[quote name="CantdWater" date="2021-06-10 04:45:16" ] @AdjustedBerry Yes, you can have her! As for Apollo, if you ever decide you don't want him you can give him to @Loghrif or back to me :) @IceRose <3 [/quote] I am so sorry for the late response. I was unwell yesterday and didn't get on. I saw your cancelled.
CantdWater wrote on 2021-06-10 04:45:16:

@IceRose <3

I am so sorry for the late response. I was unwell yesterday and didn't get on. I saw your cancelled.
@CantdWater

Can I please take Terra?
@CantdWater

Can I please take Terra?
62L9xMb.gif
Plaguemom says: Respect trans folks or taste my wrath
@AdjustedBerry Please don't apologize, and I'm sorry for cancelling it as well. Get well soon [emoji=familiar heart size=1] and I'll send you the other dragon you asked for right away @Moccpan Of course, thank you for having her~
@AdjustedBerry Please don't apologize, and I'm sorry for cancelling it as well. Get well soon and I'll send you the other dragon you asked for right away

@Moccpan Of course, thank you for having her~
2J3QvJQ.gif
bump
bump
2J3QvJQ.gif
bump
bump
2J3QvJQ.gif
boop
boop
2J3QvJQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9