Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Autopilot's Workshop [Hiatus]
1 2 ... 332 333 334 335 336 ... 344 345
@Autopilot
I absolutely love your Exo Skins, Lil Xenomorph dragons <333

Added myself to the Exosuit x2 (Mirror F), x1 Exohunter (Gaoler M) and x1 Exoseeker (Gaoler F)
@Autopilot
I absolutely love your Exo Skins, Lil Xenomorph dragons <333

Added myself to the Exosuit x2 (Mirror F), x1 Exohunter (Gaoler M) and x1 Exoseeker (Gaoler F)
IgERu5r.pngRhXMgyv.png
yewAUez.pngFJ8hdFs.png
@Autopilot Hi, I've made a tread in the suggestions forum for a photostudio background. It would make a white background and still keep the FR aestetics. Would you like to go over, have a look, and maybe - if you feel like it - mention it the next time you release a lot of new body altering skins?
@Autopilot Hi, I've made a tread in the suggestions forum for a photostudio background. It would make a white background and still keep the FR aestetics. Would you like to go over, have a look, and maybe - if you feel like it - mention it the next time you release a lot of new body altering skins?
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Autopilot
Hey! I saw you snappy skin Professional Chef, and I totally need it, lol. In sheet it says "check AH", but there's nothing, so I gotta ask - do you still have them but expired or need another run to get it? I signed up for it already in case you'd have to print more but let me know if you have one!
@Autopilot
Hey! I saw you snappy skin Professional Chef, and I totally need it, lol. In sheet it says "check AH", but there's nothing, so I gotta ask - do you still have them but expired or need another run to get it? I signed up for it already in case you'd have to print more but let me know if you have one!
064062fb0eda9ce47da163f09b6440636ea3fb30.png tumblr_b8c67bd74ddef8ea00d2d2de2acaf6a4_8484e185_250.png
@Autopilot
@Medievalredragon

Can I be added to the print list for hazardous Flight/

Thanks!

medievalredragon
@Autopilot
@Medievalredragon

Can I be added to the print list for hazardous Flight/

Thanks!

medievalredragon
earthshaker.png
@Autopilot

I signed up for Tigersheen and Veiled Goat on the spreadsheet.

also I wanted to thank you for making Ancient Watcher, it's perfect for a fandragon I wanted to make! this is him, he's part of a big project I've been working on for almost 2 years.
@Autopilot

I signed up for Tigersheen and Veiled Goat on the spreadsheet.

also I wanted to thank you for making Ancient Watcher, it's perfect for a fandragon I wanted to make! this is him, he's part of a big project I've been working on for almost 2 years.
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
Hello! I was wondering if you had more copies of or if there were plans to reprint :3

Nevermind, saw you were still taking slots.
Hello! I was wondering if you had more copies of or if there were plans to reprint :3

Nevermind, saw you were still taking slots.
Accent Shop
Hello I think I may have accidently signed up for the same skin twice and you have sent out two of them in PAs. However, I only need one so I am going to cancel the second one.
Okay? okay
Hello I think I may have accidently signed up for the same skin twice and you have sent out two of them in PAs. However, I only need one so I am going to cancel the second one.
Okay? okay
kbWMBt3.png40tk2UH.png0GOg895.png
@autopilot hello there! i only just joined the site on a friend’s recommendation, but if i ever manage to save up enough gems i would love to buy a copy of your possum skin – it would be absolutely perfect for a character i wasn’t expecting to be able to make a dragon for! please let me know if you have any or if you ever make more!
@autopilot hello there! i only just joined the site on a friend’s recommendation, but if i ever manage to save up enough gems i would love to buy a copy of your possum skin – it would be absolutely perfect for a character i wasn’t expecting to be able to make a dragon for! please let me know if you have any or if you ever make more!
@autopilot
I recently discovered the Chest Cavities accent and fell in love, hopefully I'll be able to snatch one up. I'm not exactly sure how to do the order spreadsheet thing but if I figure it out I will def sign up.

(Quick question, was it inspired off of the Gaping Dragon from Dark Souls by chance :o?)
@autopilot
I recently discovered the Chest Cavities accent and fell in love, hopefully I'll be able to snatch one up. I'm not exactly sure how to do the order spreadsheet thing but if I figure it out I will def sign up.

(Quick question, was it inspired off of the Gaping Dragon from Dark Souls by chance :o?)
Zhpb3aJ.jpg
@Autopilot
The accent Service Dragon for m mirrors has 5 people on the interest list for it, I was wondering how many more would be needed for it to be printed?
@Autopilot
The accent Service Dragon for m mirrors has 5 people on the interest list for it, I was wondering how many more would be needed for it to be printed?
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
1 2 ... 332 333 334 335 336 ... 344 345