Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | flamecaller is nonbeenary
1 2
[excuse the bad pun] From [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=6]this par[/url]t of The Lore. Emphasis mine. [quote]The dragon who christened [b]himself [/b]the Earthshaker heaved slabs of stone into mountains and valleys, molding a diverse landscape across the surface. From beneath the earth's crust, the being that called [b]itself [/b]the Flamecaller burst forth and tested the realm with volcanic eruptions and streams of molten fury. [/quote]
[excuse the bad pun]
From this part of The Lore. Emphasis mine.
Quote:
The dragon who christened himself the Earthshaker heaved slabs of stone into mountains and valleys, molding a diverse landscape across the surface. From beneath the earth's crust, the being that called itself the Flamecaller burst forth and tested the realm with volcanic eruptions and streams of molten fury.
I'm gonna breed change all the deities into Wildclaws.
Looking to buy a 5 digit, btw!
interesting
interesting
25tdzx0.gif
okay but cant any gender use any pronoun though

im sorry i have to ruin everything
okay but cant any gender use any pronoun though

im sorry i have to ruin everything
ex5BGkW.png
A typo or worded weirdly or something? :D
Quote:
But before the blackness had entirely set in, the Flamecaller roared, breathing great bright flames from her jaws.

The Flamecaller left without a word at all, though the earth rumbled and issued hot jets of smoke in her wake.
A typo or worded weirdly or something? :D
Quote:
But before the blackness had entirely set in, the Flamecaller roared, breathing great bright flames from her jaws.

The Flamecaller left without a word at all, though the earth rumbled and issued hot jets of smoke in her wake.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Maybe she's like The Doctor after a regeneration lol. She knows who she is, but it took her a bit to figure out what she was xD.

Flamecaller: /looks herself over/ Damn, I was hoping I'd have laser guns for arms... Oh well, next time. Oh hey... Oh hey, I'm female. That's interesting.
Maybe she's like The Doctor after a regeneration lol. She knows who she is, but it took her a bit to figure out what she was xD.

Flamecaller: /looks herself over/ Damn, I was hoping I'd have laser guns for arms... Oh well, next time. Oh hey... Oh hey, I'm female. That's interesting.
Aren't all of the deities technically genderless?

Flamecaller is female though, as that's what she's identified as in the lore.

Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog!
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
[quote name="Lupen" date=2015-09-21 13:52:24] Aren't all of the deities technically genderless? Flamecaller is female though, as that's what she's identified as in the lore. [/quote]
Lupen wrote on 2015-09-21:

tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o2_100.png scarab.
he/they FR+9

shadow
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o4_100.png
"i would have fought you forever. i would have wrestled you through time. i would have turned you, and been turned. i would do anything. i have done so much, and would have done as much again, and more."

16490.png
[quote name="Lupen" date=2015-09-21 13:52:24] Aren't all of the deities technically genderless? Flamecaller is female though, as that's what she's identified as in the lore. [/quote] I believe this is the canon explanation, but hey, head canons can go wherever you want them to!
Lupen wrote on 2015-09-21:

I believe this is the canon explanation, but hey, head canons can go wherever you want them to!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
I think all of the deities are sex-less, and each just has a set of preferred pronouns.
I think all of the deities are sex-less, and each just has a set of preferred pronouns.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
Flamecaller she/it real??? Epic
Flamecaller she/it real??? Epic
Tumblr_l_105668271543025.gif Tumblr_l_465819835040329.gif Tumblr_l_480837266072643.gif
Rage, resident fandragon collector and avatar of the Desolation
1 2