Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 600g/750kt/$6 busts (closed)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Nightshadaw Would you like her to be more covered up or more bare? Does she prefer primarily darker clothing close to blacks/deeper colors? For the I would charge closer to 800 gems. Let me know if that is suitable :) You can send through CR or DM.

@Draconawitches Dang that was quick! Looking over the character I would charge 600 gems. send CR or dm :) Is there a particular face structure you would like? thinner vs masculine a more pretty boy look or a square jaw line?
@Nightshadaw Would you like her to be more covered up or more bare? Does she prefer primarily darker clothing close to blacks/deeper colors? For the I would charge closer to 800 gems. Let me know if that is suitable :) You can send through CR or DM.

@Draconawitches Dang that was quick! Looking over the character I would charge 600 gems. send CR or dm :) Is there a particular face structure you would like? thinner vs masculine a more pretty boy look or a square jaw line?
thIF0cm.png
@Soaringmoon
Just fast enough to get the last slot it seems :)) As for the face structure, definitely a more softer pretty boy look.
@Soaringmoon
Just fast enough to get the last slot it seems :)) As for the face structure, definitely a more softer pretty boy look.

NfdwCv9.png
@SoaringMoon
I’d say the amount of clothing is up to you; I don’t mind either. And yeh, she sticks closer to darker colours, although it’s not uncommon for her to occasionally wear something flashier, even just as an accessory. 800g works with me, I’ll send a DM :)
@SoaringMoon
I’d say the amount of clothing is up to you; I don’t mind either. And yeh, she sticks closer to darker colours, although it’s not uncommon for her to occasionally wear something flashier, even just as an accessory. 800g works with me, I’ll send a DM :)
r7LsxK2.png
Possible Quote/Lyrics
I'm back again! :>

Name: Draconawitches
References: https://toyhou.se/4319471.elijah#33203494
Requests: If he could be wearing a loose dress shirt and looking serious that would be great! I was also wondering if I could request a hand to be drawn? (It would be resting on his chin and a fancy watch on his wrist) Of course, I'll pay extra for that! :D Just name your price if you're willing to draw a hand! :>>
Payment form: Gems

His hairstyle can be a bit confusing so here's kinda what it looks like but less curly and just more fluffy. Here!
I'm back again! :>

Name: Draconawitches
References: https://toyhou.se/4319471.elijah#33203494
Requests: If he could be wearing a loose dress shirt and looking serious that would be great! I was also wondering if I could request a hand to be drawn? (It would be resting on his chin and a fancy watch on his wrist) Of course, I'll pay extra for that! :D Just name your price if you're willing to draw a hand! :>>
Payment form: Gems

His hairstyle can be a bit confusing so here's kinda what it looks like but less curly and just more fluffy. Here!

NfdwCv9.png
@Draconawitches I am sorry! I am not subscribed to the thread. If you are still interested, I am down to draw your character. What is your definition of a fancy watch? A recognizable brand (Rolex) or a intricate design (Klasse14)? I suppose my price would be around 800 gems for the hand and watch.
@Draconawitches I am sorry! I am not subscribed to the thread. If you are still interested, I am down to draw your character. What is your definition of a fancy watch? A recognizable brand (Rolex) or a intricate design (Klasse14)? I suppose my price would be around 800 gems for the hand and watch.
thIF0cm.png
@Soaringmoon

Ah, my bad, I forgot to ping you! XD Yes I am still interested and I think I'll prefer something like the Klasse14! 800 sounds good to me, I'll send it right on over!
@Soaringmoon

Ah, my bad, I forgot to ping you! XD Yes I am still interested and I think I'll prefer something like the Klasse14! 800 sounds good to me, I'll send it right on over!

NfdwCv9.png
b
b
thIF0cm.png
b
b
thIF0cm.png
@SoaringMoon

hello! if you're still taking orders I'd love to nab a bust

References: here
Requests: expression and etc. up to you
Payment form: gems
@SoaringMoon

hello! if you're still taking orders I'd love to nab a bust

References: here
Requests: expression and etc. up to you
Payment form: gems
9.jpg
@Mazurkas I would love to! send CR or PM :)
@Mazurkas I would love to! send CR or PM :)
thIF0cm.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21