Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can't open a message
I received a subject-less message from a friend but due to the fact that it has no name/subject I'm unable to open it. Is there any way to fix this? The message has a package attached so it isn't something I can ask her to just re-send to me..

I received a subject-less message from a friend but due to the fact that it has no name/subject I'm unable to open it. Is there any way to fix this? The message has a package attached so it isn't something I can ask her to just re-send to me..

JuaytuP.png
hHi8SF1.png
tqGkHih.png
mTAp2ld.png
unknown.png 2PeYDZ0.png 2sUJOiW.png

@Hotakatsu if you're not on a mobile device, you can right click on the sender's name and select 'inspect element'. near the name in the code you should be able to find the message's url.
subject-less messages usually happen when there's a < or a > in the subject (for example a heart <3), so you should let your friend know not to do that next time
@Hotakatsu if you're not on a mobile device, you can right click on the sender's name and select 'inspect element'. near the name in the code you should be able to find the message's url.
subject-less messages usually happen when there's a < or a > in the subject (for example a heart <3), so you should let your friend know not to do that next time
fzww6al.png
Ok, thank you!
Ok, thank you!