Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | animal crossing: new friends?!?!
1 2
@Nauthiz coming now ;v;
@Nauthiz coming now ;v;
492.gif
Ahm, hello you guys!
Both of you interested in another friend? (:
I didn't had much time to play, but as soon as the summer holidays start I will play it non-stop! ^-^

FC: 4828 - 4211 - 0359
Ahm, hello you guys!
Both of you interested in another friend? (:
I didn't had much time to play, but as soon as the summer holidays start I will play it non-stop! ^-^

FC: 4828 - 4211 - 0359
bIGV3ms.png
@MissMima totally! my FC is 1134-9066-8705. my town is fairly small, haha. added you :)
@MissMima totally! my FC is 1134-9066-8705. my town is fairly small, haha. added you :)
492.gif
Thanks (:

Heh, mine too isn't that big or organized, but as soon as I have some time I will try to develope it!

Also, may I ask what fruits you've got?
Thanks (:

Heh, mine too isn't that big or organized, but as soon as I have some time I will try to develope it!

Also, may I ask what fruits you've got?
bIGV3ms.png
sorry! didn't see your reply. i have all of the fruits, except bananas; they never wanna grow! ;n;
also, i unlocked kicks and shampoodles. super happy. i also got my 'dreamie', whitney!
sorry! didn't see your reply. i have all of the fruits, except bananas; they never wanna grow! ;n;
also, i unlocked kicks and shampoodles. super happy. i also got my 'dreamie', whitney!
492.gif
@Feiso you wouldn't happen to be planting the bananas on the grass are you? You have to plant them on the beach for them to grow, just in case you didn't know. It took me about 2 whole stacks of bananas dying on me before I decided to plant one on my beach. xD lol
@Feiso you wouldn't happen to be planting the bananas on the grass are you? You have to plant them on the beach for them to grow, just in case you didn't know. It took me about 2 whole stacks of bananas dying on me before I decided to plant one on my beach. xD lol
tumblr_n7yi5l1Jne1scuu34o2_r1_500_zps5d032b2c.png
haha yeah, i plant them on the beach! only coconuts grow :( it might be because i time travel a lot to cycle out villagers. however, i have the beautiful ordinance. meh, i might try again soon @Porcelain
haha yeah, i plant them on the beach! only coconuts grow :( it might be because i time travel a lot to cycle out villagers. however, i have the beautiful ordinance. meh, i might try again soon @Porcelain
492.gif
1 2