Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | NOTN Art Shop [ CLOSED ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
bump!
bump!
AMEjigZ.png
Thanks for everyone that helped with my goals! I will finish up all the commissions as soon as I can and will eventually open an art shop to which you can follow me on if you'd like! Thanks so much!
Thanks for everyone that helped with my goals! I will finish up all the commissions as soon as I can and will eventually open an art shop to which you can follow me on if you'd like! Thanks so much!
AMEjigZ.png
@vaporslash [img]https://i.imgur.com/Cz8dv0h.png[/img] i finished the baby!! thank you so so much for commissioning me and let me know if you'd like anything to be changed at all!
@vaporslash
Cz8dv0h.png
i finished the baby!! thank you so so much for commissioning me and let me know if you'd like anything to be changed at all!
AMEjigZ.png
im gonna cry she looks adorable!!! thank you so much for taking the time to draw her ;0; no changes needed she perfect!
im gonna cry she looks adorable!!! thank you so much for taking the time to draw her ;0; no changes needed she perfect!
You have magic in your finger tips,
Magic in your eye.
Magic in the arms that hold
And tell me not to cry.
- Grace V. Tidrow
@yurihands i finished the kitty! thank you so much for commissioning me and please let me know if you'd like anything changed! [img]https://i.imgur.com/5jGJAMS.png[/img] [url=https://i.imgur.com/5jGJAMS.png]kitty![/url]
@yurihands
i finished the kitty! thank you so much for commissioning me and please let me know if you'd like anything changed!
5jGJAMS.png
kitty!
AMEjigZ.png
I love her!!!! Thank you so much, she's perfect!! If you do decide to set up a more permanent art shop, feel free to add me to your pinglist :)
I love her!!!! Thank you so much, she's perfect!! If you do decide to set up a more permanent art shop, feel free to add me to your pinglist :)
@yurihands
ahhhh I am so so glad you like it! thank you so much and absolutely plan to make a more permanent shop soon!
@yurihands
ahhhh I am so so glad you like it! thank you so much and absolutely plan to make a more permanent shop soon!
AMEjigZ.png
sorry for delays everyone! recently had surgery and am currently recovering! will hopefully be able to jump back into the groove of a schedule again soon! thanks so much for your patience qwq
sorry for delays everyone! recently had surgery and am currently recovering! will hopefully be able to jump back into the groove of a schedule again soon! thanks so much for your patience qwq
AMEjigZ.png
Rest and recovery! Real life is always more important, so feel better soon <3
Rest and recovery! Real life is always more important, so feel better soon <3
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
WOW it has been a hot minute and i would like to apologize to everyone for being gone for so long! with my health and everything it took so much longer than i would have liked so i am really sorry, but i am working, although rather slowly, on commissions! thanks for everyone's patience!
WOW it has been a hot minute and i would like to apologize to everyone for being gone for so long! with my health and everything it took so much longer than i would have liked so i am really sorry, but i am working, although rather slowly, on commissions! thanks for everyone's patience!
AMEjigZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7