Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Journey into the Unknown
1 2 3
[center][b][size=7]Day 3[/size][/b] [quote=Drops of Fate][item=Snakeskin Cloth] [b]Materials and Trinkets:[/b] Writing and/or Art time! [/quote] [emoji=left wing] [b]Battle Team[/b] [emoji=right wing] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/686549/68654856p.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/436667/43666659p.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/692495/69249427p.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nLJLdtw.png[/img][/center] [b]Battle Report:[/b] [LIST] [*][emoji=coliseum team] Meditate stone found! [*][emoji=coliseum team] Sap stone found! [*][emoji=looking glass] Lefy Pack x3 found! [*][emoji=nature rune size=1] Bladed Flatleaf x4 found! [/LIST] [b]Coffers Update:[/b] [LIST] [*][emoji=red money bag size=1]Shining Might Fragment x2 bought for 3,500t and 4000t! [*][emoji=red money bag size=1]Aquatic Acuity Fragment x2 bought for 750t and 980t! [*][emoji=red money bag size=1]Dark Might Fragment x2 bought for 10,300t each! [*][emoji=treasure size=1]300t from opening Leafy Packs! [*][emoji=treasure size=1]1,060t for selling food, materials and trinkets! [*][emoji=money bag size=1] 153t left in clan coffers. [/LIST] Got waylaid by work the last few days so haven't had much energy or will to do anything FR-related. But, back to action as they say! Got art or writing again today. Still working on Pitch's drabble though I didn't get far thanks to work shenanigans. XP Threw these guys back into the Coli today to see if I could eek another level out of them. I am happy to report I managed it with only one minor heart attack occuring. Reese nearly got one-shotted again. OTL I also realized at the very end when they finally hit Level 7 that I had not assigned points from the previous level or bought them any battle stones to fill their slots. They were basically fighting under-powered the whole time, whoopsy. I fixed that at the end! Spent all their hard earned treasure on stones, basically. Sap got put on Pitch since I gave Reese the apparel last time and Skipper is going mage build, so I'm saving the open slot for some sort of healing magic. Would have bought more stones, but as you can see they are back to being broke. XD My immediate goal for them is another Sap stone for Reese, and maybe saving up to use Tincture of Dissolutions on everyone to better distribute some of the extra points in stats not used, but that'll be a while unless they get some amazing drops I can sell for them. On a scarier note... these guys can now venture into the Scorched Forest. I am slightly terrified by the thought. ._. [quote=General Ping List] @pheelthemoment @KrystalRage @BirdBagel [/quote]
Day 3
Drops of Fate wrote:
Snakeskin Cloth
Materials and Trinkets:
Writing and/or Art time!

Battle Team
68654856p.png 43666659p.png 69249427p.png

nLJLdtw.png

Battle Report:
  • Meditate stone found!
  • Sap stone found!
  • Lefy Pack x3 found!
  • Bladed Flatleaf x4 found!

Coffers Update:
  • Shining Might Fragment x2 bought for 3,500t and 4000t!
  • Aquatic Acuity Fragment x2 bought for 750t and 980t!
  • Dark Might Fragment x2 bought for 10,300t each!
  • 300t from opening Leafy Packs!
  • 1,060t for selling food, materials and trinkets!
  • 153t left in clan coffers.

Got waylaid by work the last few days so haven't had much energy or will to do anything FR-related. But, back to action as they say! Got art or writing again today. Still working on Pitch's drabble though I didn't get far thanks to work shenanigans. XP

Threw these guys back into the Coli today to see if I could eek another level out of them. I am happy to report I managed it with only one minor heart attack occuring. Reese nearly got one-shotted again. OTL I also realized at the very end when they finally hit Level 7 that I had not assigned points from the previous level or bought them any battle stones to fill their slots. They were basically fighting under-powered the whole time, whoopsy. I fixed that at the end! Spent all their hard earned treasure on stones, basically.

Sap got put on Pitch since I gave Reese the apparel last time and Skipper is going mage build, so I'm saving the open slot for some sort of healing magic. Would have bought more stones, but as you can see they are back to being broke. XD My immediate goal for them is another Sap stone for Reese, and maybe saving up to use Tincture of Dissolutions on everyone to better distribute some of the extra points in stats not used, but that'll be a while unless they get some amazing drops I can sell for them.

On a scarier note... these guys can now venture into the Scorched Forest. I am slightly terrified by the thought. ._.
General Ping List wrote:
TyYgOYZ.png
ooh they're getting geared up! i'm sorry work has been busy, but if it postpones their deaths it might not all be a bad thing... scorched forest is horrible. good luck to them
ooh they're getting geared up! i'm sorry work has been busy, but if it postpones their deaths it might not all be a bad thing... scorched forest is horrible. good luck to them
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Add me to the general pinglist please!
Add me to the general pinglist please!
1 2 3