Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Food Bundle Raffle! 4 Winners
1 2 3
[center][b][emoji=firework size=1]RAFFLE TIMEEEE![/b][emoji=firework size=1] I'm going to do a free raffle for 4 bundles of food! 99 stacks of each type of food. [b]This raffle will end in 2-3 days, depending on how many join I might extend the time.[/b] Rules to this are simple. [b]1. To enter simply say you'd like to enter! 2. Don't be mad about not winning, it will be randomly rolled in a generator. 3. Don't chat about things beyond entering, it would get confusing for me to keep track of. Here's the prizes btw! [emoji=star size=1]Bundle 1 [item=Serrated beak]x99 [item=blue spot pygmy wrasse]x99 [item=triad moth]x99 [item=blue honeycomb]x99 [emoji=star size=1]Bundle 2 [item=jagged beak]x99 [item=rosy similis]x99 [item=reverse silkworm moth]x99 [item=pale pink rose]x99 [emoji=star size=1]Bundle 3 [item=sweet songbird]x99 [item=shell-dwelling cichlid]x99 [item=silverfish spectre]x99 [item=frosted violets]x99 [emoji=star size=1]Bundle 4 [item=ire tweet]x99 [item=dark-tufted featherduster]x99 [item=mustache moth]x99 [item=blue rose]x99[/b] I did a long drop challenge so xD Decided to give some food away since I'm good on food right now. [b]v Entry list v[/b] HomoSapiien, dustar, ApleGood, Zyreandrea, Azulops, sp580s, Sylveon1165, ShinigamiGrimm, Lansly, MrMeow, HappyCheeze, Niftie, SpiritX, FaerieQueene, Doozie, Composure, Raxicor, sempere, Chlolessly, Skyblue16, Mlly [/center]
RAFFLE TIMEEEE!

I'm going to do a free raffle for 4 bundles of food!
99 stacks of each type of food.

This raffle will end in 2-3 days, depending on how many join I might extend the time.

Rules to this are simple.

1. To enter simply say you'd like to enter!
2. Don't be mad about not winning, it will be randomly rolled in a generator.
3. Don't chat about things beyond entering, it would get confusing for me to keep track of.

Here's the prizes btw!

Bundle 1

Serrated Beak x99 Blue Spot Pygmy Wrasse x99 Triad Moth x99 Blue Honeycomb x99

Bundle 2

Jagged Beak x99 Rosy Similis x99 Reverse Silkworm Moth x99 Pale Pink Rose x99

Bundle 3

Sweet Songbird x99 Shell-Dwelling Cichlid x99 Silverfish Spectre x99 Frosted Violets x99

Bundle 4

Ire Tweet x99 Dark-Tufted Featherduster x99 Mustache Moth x99 Blue Rose x99

I did a long drop challenge so xD Decided to give some food away since I'm good on food right now.

v Entry list v

HomoSapiien, dustar, ApleGood, Zyreandrea, Azulops, sp580s, Sylveon1165, ShinigamiGrimm, Lansly, MrMeow, HappyCheeze, Niftie, SpiritX, FaerieQueene, Doozie, Composure, Raxicor, sempere, Chlolessly, Skyblue16, Mlly
47375770_7zdaMWBK6EzHsP3.png
I'd love to enter! Thank you for this opportunity!
I'd love to enter! Thank you for this opportunity!
SvtAFz.png ZbNAjCO.png
1YB0OjO.png
TIpezy1.png
CkBx3mf.png
JvUa9ma.png
VjdktqS.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
V4MLEGs.png
hi, i'd like to enter! <3 thank you very much :"D
hi, i'd like to enter! <3 thank you very much :"D
Red-Bonsai-SIg-new.png CHAOS IS A LADDER,
Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngxxxxxxDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png

♥ hello, i'm briar & i like pretty dragons! ♥
| Like Exchange | Projects | CS Offsite |

Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png
DARE YOU CLIMB IT?
FRpixel-bonsai.png
I’d love to enter! Food runs out pretty quickly for me lol
I’d love to enter! Food runs out pretty quickly for me lol
I'd love to enter! I don't have any food left and my faes have been starving for 3 days aaa
I'd love to enter! I don't have any food left and my faes have been starving for 3 days aaa
I'd like to enter please!
I'd like to enter please!
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
Id like to enter!
@bluefell u should enter too
Id like to enter!
@bluefell u should enter too
Looking for some dragons!futYkXZ.pngw8o0xW1.png