Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Changing flights
Hello fellow dragons I've been thinking about joining Nature for YEARS. And I'm also considering Plague recently.

You see, I have registered this account on August, 2015 but I got overwhelmed by the whole lotta amount of amazing contents in FR (probably have something to do with not being a native English speaker and held on to perfectionism too much). So I procrastinate everything and be a sickening hoarder ever since.

Basically I'm still a novice (this is my first post lol), but I'm also kinda old?

This is finally about to change, I hope.

I pick Arcane as my first flight because six years ago I thought Arcane is the sources of everything, and it doesn't have a contrary part. But as much as I think stars are beautiful, I don't have a thing for astronomy.

I have the idea of join nature because of the druidry, the aesthetic, and the philosophy of Life and Death in FR is fascinating.

I am taking an interest in Plague because of basically the similar thing. The aesthetic. The lore.

Nature's a place of abundance but you still need to compete to live, and to kill to eat. Plague's may look like hell but the creatures that move, the diseases that spread are all life and survivors itself. It's not much of a difference. (If only the deity mamas could see that lol)

What I might, just might, not like about Nature is the possible imperialism of great green wild. To think that the lore wants to spread every greenery across the plane... But even the Star Wood in the Starwood Strand is a part of nature, right? Not every nature has to be green, the green that the nature flight stands is just a major characteristic.

I was planning create the lair that most of the members are done with warring regions' crap and they just want to live a life of harmony, with an interesting method. I also might keep nature and plague dragons with close amount.

But, personal thoughts on lore aside, I just really want to know about both flights' online community. How active is your flight? What do members of your flight do a lot? How about dominance? etc. etc.
(As I am scrolling down I'm guessing Plague dragons have a proud community?)

May that one last push can make me decide my mind.
Hello fellow dragons I've been thinking about joining Nature for YEARS. And I'm also considering Plague recently.

You see, I have registered this account on August, 2015 but I got overwhelmed by the whole lotta amount of amazing contents in FR (probably have something to do with not being a native English speaker and held on to perfectionism too much). So I procrastinate everything and be a sickening hoarder ever since.

Basically I'm still a novice (this is my first post lol), but I'm also kinda old?

This is finally about to change, I hope.

I pick Arcane as my first flight because six years ago I thought Arcane is the sources of everything, and it doesn't have a contrary part. But as much as I think stars are beautiful, I don't have a thing for astronomy.

I have the idea of join nature because of the druidry, the aesthetic, and the philosophy of Life and Death in FR is fascinating.

I am taking an interest in Plague because of basically the similar thing. The aesthetic. The lore.

Nature's a place of abundance but you still need to compete to live, and to kill to eat. Plague's may look like hell but the creatures that move, the diseases that spread are all life and survivors itself. It's not much of a difference. (If only the deity mamas could see that lol)

What I might, just might, not like about Nature is the possible imperialism of great green wild. To think that the lore wants to spread every greenery across the plane... But even the Star Wood in the Starwood Strand is a part of nature, right? Not every nature has to be green, the green that the nature flight stands is just a major characteristic.

I was planning create the lair that most of the members are done with warring regions' crap and they just want to live a life of harmony, with an interesting method. I also might keep nature and plague dragons with close amount.

But, personal thoughts on lore aside, I just really want to know about both flights' online community. How active is your flight? What do members of your flight do a lot? How about dominance? etc. etc.
(As I am scrolling down I'm guessing Plague dragons have a proud community?)

May that one last push can make me decide my mind.
Bump ever so slightly
Bump ever so slightly
I don't know much about the community over in Plague and Nature due to being in the Fire flight, but I might possibly be able to help you choose one or the other.

Whenever I'm torn between two choices, I flip a coin. The coin is there mostly to show ones will, because the moment the coin goes into the air, you know which one you want it to land on.

And if you're truly split down the middle, it's a good tie breaker.

I wish you luck with your decision! Hopefully this helps, and if not than hopefully it can at least inspire.
I don't know much about the community over in Plague and Nature due to being in the Fire flight, but I might possibly be able to help you choose one or the other.

Whenever I'm torn between two choices, I flip a coin. The coin is there mostly to show ones will, because the moment the coin goes into the air, you know which one you want it to land on.

And if you're truly split down the middle, it's a good tie breaker.

I wish you luck with your decision! Hopefully this helps, and if not than hopefully it can at least inspire.
Being a Plagueling, despite what Plague seems like, we are a very friendly bunch and always up to support another.

We take the stance that growth has no limit, no matter what life throws at you, you can ALWAYS grow beyond that and be a better version of yourself and adapt, as this is what Plague embodies.
Oh yeah, we adore Mom's soup pot/swimming pool, catfish and like to infesting Sornieth because we can u_u

Our forum is rather chill since most activity is currently on discord, yet no thread goes without a response and people happily share what they can (Our Soup Kitchen is always filled if you need food!)

Dominance is a serious thing and we got some pushes coming, so extra claws are needed!

I dont think we are a very proud community, but wer are poud OF the community that wer are (also our sorta outcast status since our aesthetic is not everyones taste)

Still, i would wait a bit and see what Nature got to say, we are Sister Flights after all!
Being a Plagueling, despite what Plague seems like, we are a very friendly bunch and always up to support another.

We take the stance that growth has no limit, no matter what life throws at you, you can ALWAYS grow beyond that and be a better version of yourself and adapt, as this is what Plague embodies.
Oh yeah, we adore Mom's soup pot/swimming pool, catfish and like to infesting Sornieth because we can u_u

Our forum is rather chill since most activity is currently on discord, yet no thread goes without a response and people happily share what they can (Our Soup Kitchen is always filled if you need food!)

Dominance is a serious thing and we got some pushes coming, so extra claws are needed!

I dont think we are a very proud community, but wer are poud OF the community that wer are (also our sorta outcast status since our aesthetic is not everyones taste)

Still, i would wait a bit and see what Nature got to say, we are Sister Flights after all!
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@AncientHourglass
Oh wow I haven't thought about flipping LA COIN even though this is the method I always suggest my friends when they cannot make a decision hahaha
I suppose I don't even have to flip now, because I sensed where my heart desires.
I also figured I'm already rooting for a flight when reading down some discussion threads lol
Anyway thanks a lot!

@Yuubi
I always admire a community where they have kitchen and foods!
I actually think Plague's aesthetic is very intriguing and unique. Disturbing, yes, but not disturbing enough to say no to. Even beautiful in its own way. Outside FR there probably aren't many this type of deadly dragons.
High Respect to Plague!
@AncientHourglass
Oh wow I haven't thought about flipping LA COIN even though this is the method I always suggest my friends when they cannot make a decision hahaha
I suppose I don't even have to flip now, because I sensed where my heart desires.
I also figured I'm already rooting for a flight when reading down some discussion threads lol
Anyway thanks a lot!

@Yuubi
I always admire a community where they have kitchen and foods!
I actually think Plague's aesthetic is very intriguing and unique. Disturbing, yes, but not disturbing enough to say no to. Even beautiful in its own way. Outside FR there probably aren't many this type of deadly dragons.
High Respect to Plague!
As a proud Tree I highly encourage you to join Nature! We have very little in the way of drama or arguments, are super friendly, and if you want a chill community of plant enthusiasts, we're always here :) And there's no requirement that Nature be green! Glowing star trees, just like beautiful flowers, are part of Nature and bring beauty :)

We also have some pretty great profit pushes! While we rarely conquest, when we do we're dang good at it >:) We have lots of resources for coli for our members' disposal! (I'm a proud member of our Lending Cycle, supplying Mire Flyers to players without trained dragons!)

So new or old, Flight Rising rich or poor, Nature is here for you :)
As a proud Tree I highly encourage you to join Nature! We have very little in the way of drama or arguments, are super friendly, and if you want a chill community of plant enthusiasts, we're always here :) And there's no requirement that Nature be green! Glowing star trees, just like beautiful flowers, are part of Nature and bring beauty :)

We also have some pretty great profit pushes! While we rarely conquest, when we do we're dang good at it >:) We have lots of resources for coli for our members' disposal! (I'm a proud member of our Lending Cycle, supplying Mire Flyers to players without trained dragons!)

So new or old, Flight Rising rich or poor, Nature is here for you :)
Syl | she/her
Wishlist