Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | greetings and salutations :)
> hello there, fellow members of Flight Rising! i'm a newcomer here, so here are
some tidbits about me:

> my name is EvilInkorporated (but you probably know that already heh). you can
call me Ink, or Gerald if we're close.

> my preferred pronouns are fae/faer/faerself, ly/lyr/lyricself, and he/him/himself,
but you can refer to me using any pronouns (including other neopronouns!)

> i'm a big nerd and i'm in a lot of "fandoms" (actual fandoms alongside painfully
obscure shows, movies, or video games that i consider fandoms for some strange
unknown reason)

> i'm also really into anything creative - i'm a big writer, artist, animator, character
designer, singer, songwriter, DJ - you name it

> i have a pretty darn awful memory and am bad at thinking of stuff on the spot
when it's something not work-related but i love questions so uh fire away!! :)
> hello there, fellow members of Flight Rising! i'm a newcomer here, so here are
some tidbits about me:

> my name is EvilInkorporated (but you probably know that already heh). you can
call me Ink, or Gerald if we're close.

> my preferred pronouns are fae/faer/faerself, ly/lyr/lyricself, and he/him/himself,
but you can refer to me using any pronouns (including other neopronouns!)

> i'm a big nerd and i'm in a lot of "fandoms" (actual fandoms alongside painfully
obscure shows, movies, or video games that i consider fandoms for some strange
unknown reason)

> i'm also really into anything creative - i'm a big writer, artist, animator, character
designer, singer, songwriter, DJ - you name it

> i have a pretty darn awful memory and am bad at thinking of stuff on the spot
when it's something not work-related but i love questions so uh fire away!! :)
evil/ink/ceph/gerald | reply with a ping please! | fae/ly/he/any

I might be interested in doing free art, literature, designs, outfits, etc for you! PM me!

9awtpCi.jpg
Hiya, Welcome to flight rising, been playing many years but havent made many friends as am always too shy to post in the forums :/

I'm a big nerd too, movies, books and especially games. What games are you into at the minute?
Hiya, Welcome to flight rising, been playing many years but havent made many friends as am always too shy to post in the forums :/

I'm a big nerd too, movies, books and especially games. What games are you into at the minute?
> @ScarletPsycho
> why hello there! I'm into a TON of different games, but atm I'm playing Monster
Hunter: World, Eastshade, and The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan. I also play a lot of
mobile games, some being Flutter: Starlight, Gems of War, Dungeon Dogs,
DragonVale, Dragon Tamer, and Castle Cats
> @ScarletPsycho
> why hello there! I'm into a TON of different games, but atm I'm playing Monster
Hunter: World, Eastshade, and The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan. I also play a lot of
mobile games, some being Flutter: Starlight, Gems of War, Dungeon Dogs,
DragonVale, Dragon Tamer, and Castle Cats

I might be interested in doing free art, literature, designs, outfits, etc for you! PM me!

9awtpCi.jpg
@EvilInkorporated I like so many different ones as well, its hard to keep up with all the genres i play haha. I keep seeing Monster hunter on sale on ps4, im guessing you would reccomend it? Have you played genshin impact? I know its a popular mobile game at the minute! Im really into Dead by Daylight right now.
@EvilInkorporated I like so many different ones as well, its hard to keep up with all the genres i play haha. I keep seeing Monster hunter on sale on ps4, im guessing you would reccomend it? Have you played genshin impact? I know its a popular mobile game at the minute! Im really into Dead by Daylight right now.
> @ScarletPsycho
> I'd definitely recommend it, it's gorgeous, huge variety of monsters, tons of
different weapons/playstyles to pick from, just an all-around great game. I have not
played Genshin Impact
> @ScarletPsycho
> I'd definitely recommend it, it's gorgeous, huge variety of monsters, tons of
different weapons/playstyles to pick from, just an all-around great game. I have not
played Genshin Impact

9awtpCi.jpg