Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon growth times
1 2
Fairly simple question, how long does a baby dragon take to grow into an adult?
Fairly simple question, how long does a baby dragon take to grow into an adult?
It's five days to advance from the hatchling art to the adult art, at which time they can wear apparel and fight in the coliseum.

To reach full growth according to the length, wingspan, and weight stats takes twenty (or so) days.

Time to breeding maturity depends on breed.
It's five days to advance from the hatchling art to the adult art, at which time they can wear apparel and fight in the coliseum.

To reach full growth according to the length, wingspan, and weight stats takes twenty (or so) days.

Time to breeding maturity depends on breed.
Dragon Sizes Spreadsheet + Color Code Spreadsheet + Color Wheel
XAXGun6.gif Y0GOGNW.gif LcWvkTS.gif
Thank you :)
Thank you :)
Our encyclopedia article also has quite a bit of information about breeding in general if you'd like to check it out!
Our encyclopedia article also has quite a bit of information about breeding in general if you'd like to check it out!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
It would be quite good if you put this Information in the Encyclopedia. Only a suggestion...
It would be quite good if you put this Information in the Encyclopedia. Only a suggestion...
fire_rune_100x100.png
One of my spiral dragons (Rowyn) is two weeks old now, but the image still shows a (fairly large) hatchling spiral. Forgive my ignorance, but is this just an error?
One of my spiral dragons (Rowyn) is two weeks old now, but the image still shows a (fairly large) hatchling spiral. Forgive my ignorance, but is this just an error?
Give him some clothes
@caephynius
Give him some clothes
@caephynius
GfF2W8q.png CnXcaeB.png
@caephynius - There's currently a bug where a hatchling's image doesn't update properly. It looks distorted, blurry and too big. To fix this, either hit the little red refresh arrow to the right of their name in your lair, equip some apparel to them, or have a friend look at their dragon page (or do it yourself in another browser). Any of those three actions will update their image and make them appear as an adult.
@caephynius - There's currently a bug where a hatchling's image doesn't update properly. It looks distorted, blurry and too big. To fix this, either hit the little red refresh arrow to the right of their name in your lair, equip some apparel to them, or have a friend look at their dragon page (or do it yourself in another browser). Any of those three actions will update their image and make them appear as an adult.
Ohhh haha thanks it worked!
Ohhh haha thanks it worked!
How long does it take for a Ridgeback to go from a hatchling to adult?
How long does it take for a Ridgeback to go from a hatchling to adult?
1 2