Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Purge! Old G1s PWYW LAST CALL!
1 2 3
@lollipup hey! id honestly be interested in all the oldies listed besides the gen one ones, however i only have 46kt after buying food for all my dragons. would that be enough?
@lollipup hey! id honestly be interested in all the oldies listed besides the gen one ones, however i only have 46kt after buying food for all my dragons. would that be enough?
tumblr_mk5lcelIVb1r1dti4o1_r1_500.gif
@Hyenawashere well honestly for all 7 of them I could get more just using them as Fodder were you going to keep them or exalt?
@Hyenawashere well honestly for all 7 of them I could get more just using them as Fodder were you going to keep them or exalt?
@Lollipup how much would Jade be? I’d love to rehome her in my lair! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32257596][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/322576/32257596_350.png[/img][/url]
@Lollipup how much would Jade be? I’d love to rehome her in my lair!
32257596_350.png
JNpe71y.png
@Lollipup i was going to keep them and maybe share some with my sister who's also on here, we love older dragons. i can give you more if my sister could pitch in too. how much would you be hoping for?
@Lollipup i was going to keep them and maybe share some with my sister who's also on here, we love older dragons. i can give you more if my sister could pitch in too. how much would you be hoping for?
@KnightofAres she was previously on the AH for 20kt but please feel free to offer whatever!
@KnightofAres she was previously on the AH for 20kt but please feel free to offer whatever!
@Lollipup could I offer gems?
@Lollipup could I offer gems?
JNpe71y.png
@KnightofAres absolutely!
@KnightofAres absolutely!
@Hyenawashere I'd definitely prefer them to be kept instead of exalted so I would definitely be happy to sell them to you both! I was hoping for at least around 10kt each
@Hyenawashere I'd definitely prefer them to be kept instead of exalted so I would definitely be happy to sell them to you both! I was hoping for at least around 10kt each
@lollipup ok! my sisters sending 30kt over rn and i can pay 70kt for all of them?? theyre all so pretty and i love them sm jdhfsjfhjf
@lollipup ok! my sisters sending 30kt over rn and i can pay 70kt for all of them?? theyre all so pretty and i love them sm jdhfsjfhjf
@hyenawashere okay! There's one other person interested in Jade and I want to give them the chance to offer but for the other 6 feel free to send a CR :)
@hyenawashere okay! There's one other person interested in Jade and I want to give them the chance to offer but for the other 6 feel free to send a CR :)
1 2 3