Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Horror Themed Dragons help please!
[url=/Storage/emulated/0/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot_20210516-135114~2•Png[/img]

Hello there Fellow Dragons! I am attempting to make a lair of Dragons based off of Horror themed monsters/killers.

The dragon I posted is my general idea for a Freddy Kruger Themed Dragon. If you have a male red Wildclaw or suggestions on how I could go about making this Kruger Dragon please feel free to ping or message me I'm open for any suggestions!
[url=/Storage/emulated/0/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot_20210516-135114~2•Png[/img]

Hello there Fellow Dragons! I am attempting to make a lair of Dragons based off of Horror themed monsters/killers.

The dragon I posted is my general idea for a Freddy Kruger Themed Dragon. If you have a male red Wildclaw or suggestions on how I could go about making this Kruger Dragon please feel free to ping or message me I'm open for any suggestions!
Having trouble with the link so I'll describe what I'm looking for in my Freddy themed dragon:
-Wildclaw
-male
-primary gene: Pinstripe
-primary color tomato (willing to go darker)
-secondary gene:noxtide
-secondary color: obsidian
-tertiary gene: Veined
-tertiary color:blood
-element: fire
-eye type :primal
Having trouble with the link so I'll describe what I'm looking for in my Freddy themed dragon:
-Wildclaw
-male
-primary gene: Pinstripe
-primary color tomato (willing to go darker)
-secondary gene:noxtide
-secondary color: obsidian
-tertiary gene: Veined
-tertiary color:blood
-element: fire
-eye type :primal