Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Send a Gift Bag To a Friend! 5g/kt
[b] Donations ARE appreciated! A donation can be currency, or random items. Even just normal materials you usually melt or hoardsell. If it fits with a theme, (I love flower food items and plushie items, then I will include in bag) [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69188036][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/691881/69188036_350.png[/img][/url] Welcome! I thought I had some stuff so decided to give stuff away! Just send over 5kt, or 5g and tell me who to send a gift to. I will send them a gift telling them it was from you. There might be delays, but all gifts will be delivered within 72 hours of ordering! Come on in and order! (You are allowed to get a bag for yourself, but it will cost 5kt or 5g extra) You can buy multiple at a time. [b] Price of Gift Bag: 5g/kt Gift Bags Sent: 0 (Please buy as this will help me find projects. All bags will have a specific theme and have some nice stuff!)
Donations ARE appreciated! A donation can be currency, or random items. Even just normal materials you usually melt or hoardsell. If it fits with a theme, (I love flower food items and plushie items, then I will include in bag)

69188036_350.png

Welcome! I thought I had some stuff so decided to give stuff away! Just send over 5kt, or 5g and tell me who to send a gift to. I will send them a gift telling them it was from you. There might be delays, but all gifts will be delivered within 72 hours of ordering!

Come on in and order! (You are allowed to get a bag for yourself, but it will cost 5kt or 5g extra)

You can buy multiple at a time.

Price of Gift Bag: 5g/kt

Gift Bags Sent: 0

(Please buy as this will help me find projects. All bags will have a specific theme and have some nice stuff!)
Open!
Open!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
oh I love this c: posting here so I can reference back when I have more funds
oh I love this c: posting here so I can reference back when I have more funds
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
@peachysk8ter

Since you are first post you can choose any of following discounts on your first order:

Bag only Cost 4kt/g

OR

Buy 3 bags, Get 1 free!
@peachysk8ter

Since you are first post you can choose any of following discounts on your first order:

Bag only Cost 4kt/g

OR

Buy 3 bags, Get 1 free!
oh thank you! I'll do 3 bags one free c: ill send a one-way CR for 10kt, with the three users below. don't tell them it's from me! I think a surprise gift is much more fun.

1. mp14
  2. Hackermanz
  3. Xxiety

thank you so much <3
oh thank you! I'll do 3 bags one free c: ill send a one-way CR for 10kt, with the three users below. don't tell them it's from me! I think a surprise gift is much more fun.

1. mp14
  2. Hackermanz
  3. Xxiety

thank you so much <3
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~