Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cat's Commissions [OPEN]
1 2
[quote name="CatOverlord4986" date="2021-01-28 14:08:36" ] [center][b]NEW: HUMANOIDS[/b][/center] Shoulders and up: 50kt/50g Waist and up: 100kt/100g Knees and up: 110kt/110g Full body: 150kt/150g Wings (body not included): 100kt/100g Background (nature/rooms): 50kt Please PM me with a ref sheet/examples of the character so I know what I'm drawing [center][b]EXAMPLES[/b][/center] [center]more examples coming soon![/center] (Character doing something, waist up) [img]https://im7.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-7-60736bfa23f1.png[/img] (Winged character, full body) [img]https://im7.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-7-8e8d3939b29f.png[/img] [/quote] Heya sorry about these pictures expiring, I didnt know how images on FR worked until like 30 mins ago, so I will be fixing it in just a bit!
CatOverlord4986 wrote on 2021-01-28 14:08:36:
NEW: HUMANOIDS
Shoulders and up: 50kt/50g
Waist and up: 100kt/100g
Knees and up: 110kt/110g
Full body: 150kt/150g
Wings (body not included): 100kt/100g
Background (nature/rooms): 50kt
Please PM me with a ref sheet/examples of the character so I know what I'm drawing
EXAMPLES
more examples coming soon!
(Character doing something, waist up)
ezgif-7-60736bfa23f1.png

(Winged character, full body)
ezgif-7-8e8d3939b29f.png
Heya sorry about these pictures expiring, I didnt know how images on FR worked until like 30 mins ago, so I will be fixing it in just a bit!
Vortex: He/him - Dragon Sanctuary Co-Owner and Caretaker - Dragon hybrid (Dysuva)
Nova: She/they - Dragon Sanctuary Co-Owner and Caretaker - Dragon hybrid (Saurium)
Cat: She/they - Account Owner - Lame ol' human
[Lore is a heavy WIP!]
this was kind of a fail, im probably going to move or abandon my art shop, ill post one more update later :(
this was kind of a fail, im probably going to move or abandon my art shop, ill post one more update later :(
Vortex: He/him - Dragon Sanctuary Co-Owner and Caretaker - Dragon hybrid (Dysuva)
Nova: She/they - Dragon Sanctuary Co-Owner and Caretaker - Dragon hybrid (Saurium)
[Lore is a heavy WIP!]
Hello! Little update, I'm going to make a new art shop with newer examples and updated prices. I no longer can draw the cats but still do humanoids, so that will be set up in the new art shop. Sad this one didn't work out, but maybe the next one will be better!
Hello! Little update, I'm going to make a new art shop with newer examples and updated prices. I no longer can draw the cats but still do humanoids, so that will be set up in the new art shop. Sad this one didn't work out, but maybe the next one will be better!
[Lore is a heavy WIP!]
1 2