Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | animal crossing: new friends?!?!
1 2
hey guys!
so i recently got back into animal crossing and i was wondering if any of you play!! i really wanna add some people. i just reset my town, so i should probably visit yours eheh uvu
also, if anyone has a QR code machine they'd be willing to do something for me on, i'd love you forever!! but yeah, friend codes?
1134-9066-8705
hey guys!
so i recently got back into animal crossing and i was wondering if any of you play!! i really wanna add some people. i just reset my town, so i should probably visit yours eheh uvu
also, if anyone has a QR code machine they'd be willing to do something for me on, i'd love you forever!! but yeah, friend codes?
1134-9066-8705
492.gif
@Feiso My friend code is 1306 - 5857 - 0643! Animal Crossing is the only game I play on 3DS, aside from Pokémon. I'll definitely add you.
@Feiso My friend code is 1306 - 5857 - 0643! Animal Crossing is the only game I play on 3DS, aside from Pokémon. I'll definitely add you.
@Nauthiz i added you! uvu my town is quite small right now, so it'd probably be more fun to hang out at yours, haha. my town fruit is oranges, if you'd like me to bring a basket!
@Nauthiz i added you! uvu my town is quite small right now, so it'd probably be more fun to hang out at yours, haha. my town fruit is oranges, if you'd like me to bring a basket!
492.gif
i just started my first PWP; it's a fountain! i'm working on unlocking the QR code machine and Harriet's, also
i just started my first PWP; it's a fountain! i'm working on unlocking the QR code machine and Harriet's, also
492.gif
@Feiso Sorry for not replying immediately yesterday! Some pretty crazy stuff's been going on lately. I've got all the fruits (but my town's default fruit is peaches), so I'd be happy to prepare you a basket of: peaches, pears, cherries, apples, durian, lychee, lemons, bananas, bamboo, and coconuts. You're also welcome to any fossils and (what are those things called?) ...any of the gyroids I don't already have. I've been really bad about keeping up with my collection of those, though, so it may take me a while to figure out which is which.
@Feiso Sorry for not replying immediately yesterday! Some pretty crazy stuff's been going on lately. I've got all the fruits (but my town's default fruit is peaches), so I'd be happy to prepare you a basket of: peaches, pears, cherries, apples, durian, lychee, lemons, bananas, bamboo, and coconuts. You're also welcome to any fossils and (what are those things called?) ...any of the gyroids I don't already have. I've been really bad about keeping up with my collection of those, though, so it may take me a while to figure out which is which.
@Feiso My town is a complete mess of flowers, and I have no idea how I let it get that horrible, honestly. If you do happen to come and visit, the only thing I ask is that you don't run around, because I do happen to have some flowers which are not sold in Leif's store. Also, please don't take any of them; I only just acquired my Mother's and Father's Day Carnations. If I come across doubles of something, I may give one to you. But other than that, you are free to buy things in the shop! If it's something unusual, I might ask to touch it (I... enjoy cataloguing) but other than that, it's yours!
@Feiso My town is a complete mess of flowers, and I have no idea how I let it get that horrible, honestly. If you do happen to come and visit, the only thing I ask is that you don't run around, because I do happen to have some flowers which are not sold in Leif's store. Also, please don't take any of them; I only just acquired my Mother's and Father's Day Carnations. If I come across doubles of something, I may give one to you. But other than that, you are free to buy things in the shop! If it's something unusual, I might ask to touch it (I... enjoy cataloguing) but other than that, it's yours!
@Nauthiz sweet! i'd love to come visit. i'm online today and for most of today actually, so whenever you're ready i am!
@Nauthiz sweet! i'd love to come visit. i'm online today and for most of today actually, so whenever you're ready i am!
492.gif
@Feiso Gates are open, and gifts are set out!
@Feiso Gates are open, and gifts are set out!
@Nauthiz i'm visiting a friend's town real quick but i'll be there soon!
@Nauthiz i'm visiting a friend's town real quick but i'll be there soon!
492.gif
@Feiso Arright! I was just shaking trees, and I got this feeling of horror, and then it dawned on me: I never told you my town name. It's Lit'lwit, just in case there's some confusion, or anything like that.
@Feiso Arright! I was just shaking trees, and I got this feeling of horror, and then it dawned on me: I never told you my town name. It's Lit'lwit, just in case there's some confusion, or anything like that.
1 2