Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Idol games!!
1 2 3
i have played lots of idol games :D
the ones im active on rn are enstars basic (almost getting that mitsuru card.......) and music, jp bandori and hypmic
but i have accounts on pjsekai, sifas, revue starlight, aaside, helios, utapri and mhyk (i might. have a problem. and i know some of these arent idol games exactly but lets be honest they are)

i have played lots of idol games :D
the ones im active on rn are enstars basic (almost getting that mitsuru card.......) and music, jp bandori and hypmic
but i have accounts on pjsekai, sifas, revue starlight, aaside, helios, utapri and mhyk (i might. have a problem. and i know some of these arent idol games exactly but lets be honest they are)

ezgif-4-006973f70c23.pngezgif-2-483c2030dc58.pngezgif-4-f0a4a7ded4ed.png
oak/neo - 5+ FR time
@hocotate they added Heavens to UtaPri? I might have to redownload it.
@hocotate they added Heavens to UtaPri? I might have to redownload it.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
[quote name="Bunger" date="2021-05-04 21:03:37" ] the ones im active on rn are enstars basic (almost getting that mitsuru card.......) and [/quote] I'm currently grinding for mitsuru on music! his card is just too cute <3 i'm still a good million from him yet orz sora in your sig is so cute!! is switch your favorite unit too?
Bunger wrote on 2021-05-04 21:03:37:
the ones im active on rn are enstars basic (almost getting that mitsuru card.......) and
I'm currently grinding for mitsuru on music! his card is just too cute <3 i'm still a good million from him yet orz

sora in your sig is so cute!! is switch your favorite unit too?
[quote name="Hocotate" date="2021-05-04 20:42:15" ] @sumia i hope you do not mind the ping, but i love your tsumugi dragon... he is so blue [/quote] omg i didnt even notice this! thank you so much <33 he's my favorite rn. just saving up for the opal gene so he gets the light blue streak like in his hair haha
Hocotate wrote on 2021-05-04 20:42:15:

@sumia
i hope you do not mind the ping, but i love your tsumugi dragon... he is so blue
omg i didnt even notice this! thank you so much <33 he's my favorite rn. just saving up for the opal gene so he gets the light blue streak like in his hair haha
[size=2]i wasn't pinged but just happened to see this reply while i was browsing the forums ahaha :')[/size] @sumia but of course! x) that's such a cute addition, best of luck with saving up! i also see you mentioned grinding for mitsuru on music; good luck with that! i'm very close to getting him on basic myself, but i didn't go for him on music since it'd cost so much more dias haha. T_T music is not very nice to f2p players at all... @bunger (handshake emoji) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/527374459066122260/839639475440975922/image0.jpg[/img] best of luck with finishing up the event!! i remember we last talked around the switch event, so i hope you were able to get sora safely and everything!
i wasn't pinged but just happened to see this reply while i was browsing the forums ahaha :')

@sumia
but of course! x) that's such a cute addition, best of luck with saving up!
i also see you mentioned grinding for mitsuru on music; good luck with that! i'm very close to getting him on basic myself, but i didn't go for him on music since it'd cost so much more dias haha. T_T music is not very nice to f2p players at all...

@bunger (handshake emoji)
image0.jpg
best of luck with finishing up the event!! i remember we last talked around the switch event, so i hope you were able to get sora safely and everything!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Oooh, Are we talking about idol games?? :-0 IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A FORUM LIKE THIS FOREVER OH MY GOD TwT
Oooh, Are we talking about idol games?? :-0 IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A FORUM LIKE THIS FOREVER OH MY GOD TwT
orQ0o6o.gif30cQJmQ.gif5sl0wt8.gifQ6GOKU6.gifgeYPdpz.gifu6bWlZ1.gif

Snickers !!
[quote name="Hocotate" date="2021-05-05 16:27:22" ] T_T music is not very nice to f2p players at all... [/quote] lol it really isnt but music is more appealing to me than basic[s] after they nerfed all my good teams[/s] they have nice mv models though so to me its worth the dia drain :')
Hocotate wrote on 2021-05-05 16:27:22:
T_T music is not very nice to f2p players at all...
lol it really isnt but music is more appealing to me than basic after they nerfed all my good teams
they have nice mv models though so to me its worth the dia drain :')
1 2 3