Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | MuddySock's Art Shop! REVAMPED
1 2 3 4
[center][emoji=eternal youth size=1][/center]
Will give art for monies! Come visit my art shop!
[center][emoji=bell size=1][/center]
Image (Preferred)/Description: [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/32921191_9XxzooOAxZxHV6D.png[/img] Wanted Expression & Pose: Happy, kind of surprised that someone is visiting them. As for a pose, I was thinking of just a forward-looking pose with his hands clasped together in front of him under his chin. Full-body/Headshot/Bust: Bust Commission Type(Anime/Chibi/Realistic): Anime/Lineart Total Cost: 50KT I believe. Extra Info: He normally wears a light-colored kimono and gold jewelry in his ears.
Image (Preferred)/Description:
32921191_9XxzooOAxZxHV6D.png

Wanted Expression & Pose: Happy, kind of surprised that someone is visiting them. As for a pose, I was thinking of just a forward-looking pose with his hands clasped together in front of him under his chin.

Full-body/Headshot/Bust: Bust
Commission Type(Anime/Chibi/Realistic): Anime/Lineart

Total Cost: 50KT I believe.
Extra Info: He normally wears a light-colored kimono and gold jewelry in his ears.
@enderdragongirl You've got it! <3
@enderdragongirl You've got it! <3
Prices have changed along with my art! The quality has gone up, and I've been working hard on improving! I do hope it's alright :)

@emaster012, @Silvercats2
Prices have changed along with my art! The quality has gone up, and I've been working hard on improving! I do hope it's alright :)

@emaster012, @Silvercats2
[center][emoji=gem size=1][/center]
[center][emoji=pastel rainbow size=1][/center]
<< Bump >>
<< Bump >>
Bump :)
Bump :)
1 2 3 4