Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 600g/750kt/$6 busts (closed)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21
@SoaringMoon
sorry, that's outside my budget! you can choose any character here or here that you would do for 400?
@SoaringMoon
sorry, that's outside my budget! you can choose any character here or here that you would do for 400?
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
@SoaringMoon
idk if you're full or if you have a waitlist but i'd love to get one :")

Name: Lune
References: https://toyhou.se/855862.lune/gallery
Requests: anything is fine as long as its happy !
Payment form: 4$
@SoaringMoon
idk if you're full or if you have a waitlist but i'd love to get one :")

Name: Lune
References: https://toyhou.se/855862.lune/gallery
Requests: anything is fine as long as its happy !
Payment form: 4$
b
b
thIF0cm.png
b
b
thIF0cm.png
b
b
thIF0cm.png
@SoaringMoon

Hi! I was wondering if it would be possible to get two busts that, if placed side by side, almost looked like they were looking towards each other? I was imagining two people giving each other a sidelong glance, not them being face to face.

The backstory is that these two characters are navigating their way through a semi-secret relationship. Both have feelings for the other (he’s openly confessed to her, she hasn’t said the words back but has confessed to someone else that she’s in love with him).

I’ve put some options in each of the request sections to try and help give the vibes I’m imagining, but I’m not restricted to them! The main thing is that they’re both fond of the other, but he’s usually a little embarrassed when showing affection, and she tends to find it amusing. XD

Let me know your thoughts! If this concept doesn’t work, or is something you don’t want to do but are interested in drawing them otherwise, I’d still be up for two standalone busts.

The reference links also contain several paragraphs of descriptive text, in addition to pictures.

Name: Will
References: Will
Requests: Mildly embarrassed/flustered, smiling as if secretly pleased with himself, sheepish
Payment form: Gems
Additional note: I do not need his “tattoos” in this pic, but I would like his necklace.

Name: Vestra
References: Vestra
Requests: Smirking/sly/playful, subtly fond of the person they’re looking at
@SoaringMoon

Hi! I was wondering if it would be possible to get two busts that, if placed side by side, almost looked like they were looking towards each other? I was imagining two people giving each other a sidelong glance, not them being face to face.

The backstory is that these two characters are navigating their way through a semi-secret relationship. Both have feelings for the other (he’s openly confessed to her, she hasn’t said the words back but has confessed to someone else that she’s in love with him).

I’ve put some options in each of the request sections to try and help give the vibes I’m imagining, but I’m not restricted to them! The main thing is that they’re both fond of the other, but he’s usually a little embarrassed when showing affection, and she tends to find it amusing. XD

Let me know your thoughts! If this concept doesn’t work, or is something you don’t want to do but are interested in drawing them otherwise, I’d still be up for two standalone busts.

The reference links also contain several paragraphs of descriptive text, in addition to pictures.

Name: Will
References: Will
Requests: Mildly embarrassed/flustered, smiling as if secretly pleased with himself, sheepish
Additional note: I do not need his “tattoos” in this pic, but I would like his necklace.

Name: Vestra
References: Vestra
Requests: Smirking/sly/playful, subtly fond of the person they’re looking at
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric

That sure sounds great, looking through the references it looks right up my alley. Together as a pair it would be 1200 gems. DM or CR and I'll get started once I get home.
@LaraAelric

That sure sounds great, looking through the references it looks right up my alley. Together as a pair it would be 1200 gems. DM or CR and I'll get started once I get home.
thIF0cm.png
Will do! Ahh I'm excited already :D
Will do! Ahh I'm excited already :D
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
b
b
thIF0cm.png
@soaringmoon Hi, may i get a slot?

Name: Zisy
References: A B
He's based on this dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62682475

Requests: I'd like him to be in the middle parting hair style in reference B. Adding the roundhorn and the sheep-like ears in reference A will be appreciated. As for the cloths anyone in the reference will be fine. Please make him look sweet and delicate. Thanks!
BTW is it possible to add a Monocle to him? (same as the apparel on the dragon), I could pay extra.

Payment form:Gems
@soaringmoon Hi, may i get a slot?

Name: Zisy
References: A B
He's based on this dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62682475

Requests: I'd like him to be in the middle parting hair style in reference B. Adding the roundhorn and the sheep-like ears in reference A will be appreciated. As for the cloths anyone in the reference will be fine. Please make him look sweet and delicate. Thanks!
BTW is it possible to add a Monocle to him? (same as the apparel on the dragon), I could pay extra.

Payment form:Gems
24980c4664cb3e0e.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21