Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite Place to Grind Coli?
1 2
the arena for the essential "coliseum gladiator" experience [emoji=sword size=1] though visually, i love sandswept delta's desert theme, and the new enemies really bring it all together. ghostlight ruins is my favorite levelling venue for the times i get tired of the mire, always rewarding to go ghostbusting.
the arena for the essential "coliseum gladiator" experience

though visually, i love sandswept delta's desert theme, and the new enemies really bring it all together. ghostlight ruins is my favorite levelling venue for the times i get tired of the mire, always rewarding to go ghostbusting.
Blooming Grove, Bamboo Falls, Thunderhead Savanna, Arena, and Crystal Pools are my faves!

Blooming grove I think I've grinded the most purely for the fox familiars because I love them.
Blooming Grove, Bamboo Falls, Thunderhead Savanna, Arena, and Crystal Pools are my faves!

Blooming grove I think I've grinded the most purely for the fox familiars because I love them.
I am a proud Nature Flight Sapling!
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
Training Fields, any one of the high-level venues, or any stage that will get me the most fest currency.
Training Fields, any one of the high-level venues, or any stage that will get me the most fest currency.
MuAIaYM.png
Kelp Beds is great when I want to try to get some levels. The 2-trainer build makes it so easy and painless. I also love Forbidden Portal. My team rinses through the venue, and makes the boss fights as effortless as the Kelp Beds ones.

Golem Workshop isn't necessarily fun, but it is more challenging - especially as I also train fodder while I'm there. I like that I can't just do the same old Scratch or Rally, then Eliminate, but at the same time, messing up the flow can really bork a good run.

Other than that, I don't spend much time in other venues besides the Mire, and let's face it, hardly anyone actually likes the Mire.
Kelp Beds is great when I want to try to get some levels. The 2-trainer build makes it so easy and painless. I also love Forbidden Portal. My team rinses through the venue, and makes the boss fights as effortless as the Kelp Beds ones.

Golem Workshop isn't necessarily fun, but it is more challenging - especially as I also train fodder while I'm there. I like that I can't just do the same old Scratch or Rally, then Eliminate, but at the same time, messing up the flow can really bork a good run.

Other than that, I don't spend much time in other venues besides the Mire, and let's face it, hardly anyone actually likes the Mire.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
I cycle through them with various challenges, pausing for fest grinding, leveling, or new familiars! Right now I'm doing a long drop very slowly and I'm in the Woodland Path, previously I was doing the 10 drop challenge a few times. During NotN I did one or two rounds through all the venues to get a certain amount of chests in each.
I cycle through them with various challenges, pausing for fest grinding, leveling, or new familiars! Right now I'm doing a long drop very slowly and I'm in the Woodland Path, previously I was doing the 10 drop challenge a few times. During NotN I did one or two rounds through all the venues to get a certain amount of chests in each.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
1 2