Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Charizard Hatchery ANNOUNCEMENT PG 11
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Shingleback

sure, thank you!
@Shingleback

sure, thank you!
ezimba19037356261600.gif
ezimba16187969236800.png
@Shingleback: I'm gonna do the thing! I'll send the Crossroads for the Sunshine/Teal/Ivory female as soon as I can make space 8D
@Shingleback: I'm gonna do the thing! I'll send the Crossroads for the Sunshine/Teal/Ivory female as soon as I can make space 8D
o0ng5s.jpg
Signature by the talented Cucco <3
@Shingleback Aaah these are great, can you put me on the pinglist?
@Shingleback Aaah these are great, can you put me on the pinglist?
Z52Ofgf90.pngsig-banner-v2.gif
@Rawrly

All yours! Would you like to stay on the pinglist or be taken off? :)

@Frostpebble

Done! :)
@Rawrly

All yours! Would you like to stay on the pinglist or be taken off? :)

@Frostpebble

Done! :)
Did you already sell her?
Did you already sell her?
552b6341-48dc-4ff9-881e-143a961f4cd9_zpspanopbuk.png
@Shingleback: Could I be pinged for a male with the same colors, please? So a ping the next time a Sunshine/Teal/Ivory Male comes around. Thanks a lot! :D
@Shingleback: Could I be pinged for a male with the same colors, please? So a ping the next time a Sunshine/Teal/Ivory Male comes around. Thanks a lot! :D
o0ng5s.jpg
Signature by the talented Cucco <3
@MoonStoneCentaur

Yes she is already sold. I can ping you when the next nest hatches.

@Rawrly

Sure, no problem. :)
@MoonStoneCentaur

Yes she is already sold. I can ping you when the next nest hatches.

@Rawrly

Sure, no problem. :)
Yes please!
Yes please!
552b6341-48dc-4ff9-881e-143a961f4cd9_zpspanopbuk.png
@Shingleback

Can I be on the ping list? Just for a male.
@Shingleback

Can I be on the ping list? Just for a male.
i split the atom with a high-kick, baby
Ping List:

@KiraWonrey
@moyaofthemist
@Chikouu
@JonGarrett
@Aria
@Moonbow
@Kitiaros
@kastaway
@Ronan
@TyrantLyzrdQueen
@Frostpebble
@Swampert (sunshine/teal/ivory)

Hey everyone! A quick announcement: since teal seems to be the more popular wing color, my dragon Feliz has replaced Saxon as the father to the clutches. The range is otherwise the same. Also, I am working on preparing a second breeding pair.

Anyway, there's three new Charizardians (two from Charlize and Feliz, one from an experimental clutch between Saxon and Charlemagne) for sale! However, since one of them is a requested color combo (sunshine/teal/ivory), she's not up in the AH. She'll be sold to whoever sends me a CR first. After a week, then she'll be in the AH.
Ping List:

@KiraWonrey
@moyaofthemist
@Chikouu
@JonGarrett
@Aria
@Moonbow
@Kitiaros
@kastaway
@Ronan
@TyrantLyzrdQueen
@Frostpebble
@Swampert (sunshine/teal/ivory)

Hey everyone! A quick announcement: since teal seems to be the more popular wing color, my dragon Feliz has replaced Saxon as the father to the clutches. The range is otherwise the same. Also, I am working on preparing a second breeding pair.

Anyway, there's three new Charizardians (two from Charlize and Feliz, one from an experimental clutch between Saxon and Charlemagne) for sale! However, since one of them is a requested color combo (sunshine/teal/ivory), she's not up in the AH. She'll be sold to whoever sends me a CR first. After a week, then she'll be in the AH.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13