Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hewwo
hello everyone!!

I'm probably posting at a horrible time for most time zones but. Hewwo I'm Sam, 23, my pronouns are she/her and I'm just here to look at pretty dragon jpgs and hang with people!

I'm still figuring things out but if anyone has some beginner tips & tricks or words of advice, I'm all ears !! I'm just super excited to post in a good ol' forum again. I spent so much time on these back when I was like 13-15 it's super comforting to be back :)
hello everyone!!

I'm probably posting at a horrible time for most time zones but. Hewwo I'm Sam, 23, my pronouns are she/her and I'm just here to look at pretty dragon jpgs and hang with people!

I'm still figuring things out but if anyone has some beginner tips & tricks or words of advice, I'm all ears !! I'm just super excited to post in a good ol' forum again. I spent so much time on these back when I was like 13-15 it's super comforting to be back :)
she/her - just looking around learning how everything works
Welcome to Flight Rising, @furtherfish! I've played these types of games since I was a lot younger as well - it's still such a chill and comforting way to pass the time. :) I always recommend the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/waystone][b]Which Waystone[/b][/url] to new players. It points you to various things you can do around the site and reminds you to do your daily activities until you become used to doing them! Otherwise, if you have any particular questions or confusions, feel free to ping me here (by typing @Alphaeon) or send me a PM to ask. I'm often around to help. Hope you enjoy it here. [emoji=banescale happy size=2]
Welcome to Flight Rising, @furtherfish! I've played these types of games since I was a lot younger as well - it's still such a chill and comforting way to pass the time. :)

I always recommend the Which Waystone to new players. It points you to various things you can do around the site and reminds you to do your daily activities until you become used to doing them!

Otherwise, if you have any particular questions or confusions, feel free to ping me here (by typing @Alphaeon) or send me a PM to ask. I'm often around to help.

Hope you enjoy it here.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@furtherfish Hi there welcome!! I'll send you over a couple of dragons to start out, I hope you have a good time here!
@furtherfish Hi there welcome!! I'll send you over a couple of dragons to start out, I hope you have a good time here!
image0.gif
@Alphaeon that's super helpful, thank you!! I was starting to wonder how I was going to remember everything with my horrible, horrible memory

@swanbrosia Oh damn thank you so much!! everyone on this website is so kind aaahh D:
@Alphaeon that's super helpful, thank you!! I was starting to wonder how I was going to remember everything with my horrible, horrible memory

@swanbrosia Oh damn thank you so much!! everyone on this website is so kind aaahh D:
@furtherfish

hello and welcome! I don't have anything to recommend atm, but if you are ever struggling with something, feel free to ask :3

wait- I actually do; a easy way to earn money is by using the "Fairgrounds" (its also under the "Play" section ^^), where you can play games to get treasure (the gold coins) :3

I would recommend playing "Glimmer & Gloom", as you get the most profit out of it :P
If you're having trouble with G&G, there are guides on the forums to help!

You can also sell the things you get from the Coliseum, which is where you can fight monsters for loot :) I would recommend borrowing a dragon first, to get the hang of things and to level your own grinders(the ones that gather loot) and levelers(the ones that level other dragons) ^^

ALSO: You have yet to experience your first Elemental Holiday, where each month (except December) celebrates a flight- but dont worry! the Wavecrest Saturnlia (water fest) is coming up next week :D

@furtherfish

hello and welcome! I don't have anything to recommend atm, but if you are ever struggling with something, feel free to ask :3

wait- I actually do; a easy way to earn money is by using the "Fairgrounds" (its also under the "Play" section ^^), where you can play games to get treasure (the gold coins) :3

I would recommend playing "Glimmer & Gloom", as you get the most profit out of it :P
If you're having trouble with G&G, there are guides on the forums to help!

You can also sell the things you get from the Coliseum, which is where you can fight monsters for loot :) I would recommend borrowing a dragon first, to get the hang of things and to level your own grinders(the ones that gather loot) and levelers(the ones that level other dragons) ^^

ALSO: You have yet to experience your first Elemental Holiday, where each month (except December) celebrates a flight- but dont worry! the Wavecrest Saturnlia (water fest) is coming up next week :D

(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
@furtherfish welcome to fr :) hope you enjoy the game!
@furtherfish welcome to fr :) hope you enjoy the game!
@Mistyleaf123 those are some great tips, thank you!! I tried Glimmer & Gloom a couple of times and was super bad at it so I'll be sure to have a look at those forums lol

I'm super excited to see what a holiday entails!!

Thanks @Aeiko, I'm having a great time so far! Everyone's so helpful and kind :)
@Mistyleaf123 those are some great tips, thank you!! I tried Glimmer & Gloom a couple of times and was super bad at it so I'll be sure to have a look at those forums lol

I'm super excited to see what a holiday entails!!

Thanks @Aeiko, I'm having a great time so far! Everyone's so helpful and kind :)