Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ crows roost ] • popup shop // USD FRC!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
May I be added to your pinglist? Your art is gorgeous ;v;
May I be added to your pinglist? Your art is gorgeous ;v;
882B5910-F948-48DD-8FEA-DF57C50182DC.png
eve_dangan_updated.gif
PWYW
Chibis
@Provost @Novalane
added you! ty all for the nice words, i'm flattered!! ;a;
@Provost @Novalane
added you! ty all for the nice words, i'm flattered!! ;a;
7bfJZaP.png
Okay! Then tell me when I have to send you payment! or I can make a cross and you will accept when you are ready
Okay! Then tell me when I have to send you payment! or I can make a cross and you will accept when you are ready
@Razerni
you can send a CR or PM now actually! whichever you prefer! if you don't mind holding onto gems out of your vault for a while you can send a CR~

heads up, I'm still working on the early stages of Cheitora's order so it might be awhile... either way, i will get around to a sketch as soon as i get funds >:3c !!!
@Razerni
you can send a CR or PM now actually! whichever you prefer! if you don't mind holding onto gems out of your vault for a while you can send a CR~

heads up, I'm still working on the early stages of Cheitora's order so it might be awhile... either way, i will get around to a sketch as soon as i get funds >:3c !!!
7bfJZaP.png
some doodle drawn on phone, in a car ride... might add an actual "sketch" option?? pwyw starting at 100g no stress... i dunno >w< [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/275077726153736204/833969589804990525/knife_to_see_u.png[/img]
some doodle drawn on phone, in a car ride...

might add an actual "sketch" option?? pwyw starting at 100g no stress... i dunno >w<

knife_to_see_u.png
7bfJZaP.png
slaps down 1000g for the pwyw option because iluwu, your art style, and because you are always an amazing person.
slaps down 1000g for the pwyw option because iluwu, your art style, and because you are always an amazing person.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji
AAAA NO DONT SAY THAT THE PRESSURE-- T////T

but hi i'm late and exams are killing send help-
@Katsuji
AAAA NO DONT SAY THAT THE PRESSURE-- T////T

but hi i'm late and exams are killing send help-
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae, no pressure. Your art is honestly worth so much and never fails to bring a smile to my day.

Also sends helping vibes! Good luck on your exams! I know you can do it!

Never give up!
@crowvidae, no pressure. Your art is honestly worth so much and never fails to bring a smile to my day.

Also sends helping vibes! Good luck on your exams! I know you can do it!

Never give up!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
please add me to your pinglist, your art style is lovely!
please add me to your pinglist, your art style is lovely!
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@StygianForm
heyo, i'm late but i added you to the pinglist!! i'm glad you think so, tysm qwq !!!
@StygianForm
heyo, i'm late but i added you to the pinglist!! i'm glad you think so, tysm qwq !!!
7bfJZaP.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11