Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 25g sketches! [closed for now]
1 2 3 4
@Silvercats2 Absolutely! Prices will be higher when it reopens, just a heads up :)
@Silvercats2 Absolutely! Prices will be higher when it reopens, just a heads up :)
Mushrooms_jerico_and_leader.pngrUixgfa.pngM0mAqcc.png8XWXOvB.png 9.pngSkate fast eat trash
No worries! :D
No worries! :D
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Median @SimplyPhil @Sensoo @Xay
Hey guys! Just letting those of you still waiting on commissions know that I haven't forgotten about them! I have quite the list of commissions still, and my classes have gotten more demanding. I'll get your commissions done as soon as I can. Just letting you all know that I'm working on them!!
@Median @SimplyPhil @Sensoo @Xay
Hey guys! Just letting those of you still waiting on commissions know that I haven't forgotten about them! I have quite the list of commissions still, and my classes have gotten more demanding. I'll get your commissions done as soon as I can. Just letting you all know that I'm working on them!!
Mushrooms_jerico_and_leader.pngrUixgfa.pngM0mAqcc.png8XWXOvB.png 9.pngSkate fast eat trash
No worries, school work comes first!
No worries, school work comes first!
M2eaAQ3.png 887fS76.png
Best luck with the school work, and don't forget to have time to relax and destress between things.
Best luck with the school work, and don't forget to have time to relax and destress between things.
I was checking up on Waterlily and saw your commission thread, these are gorgeous uwu
I'd love to be put on a wait-list for when it reopens
I was checking up on Waterlily and saw your commission thread, these are gorgeous uwu
I'd love to be put on a wait-list for when it reopens
1611898368193.png
@ButterflyGardens
Thanks for the interest! I'll put you on the ping list! When I do open these up again, the price will definitely be higher. I haven't had much time for art or honestly being on fr at all lately, so it will be a while. I appreciate the support, though! Have a wonderful day!
@ButterflyGardens
Thanks for the interest! I'll put you on the ping list! When I do open these up again, the price will definitely be higher. I haven't had much time for art or honestly being on fr at all lately, so it will be a while. I appreciate the support, though! Have a wonderful day!
1 2 3 4