Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Dragon Leveling 1-25
1 2 3
Simple and sweet~
I need lots of dragons leveled to 25, and I got lots of money to throw at yall :)
I no longer accept lower levels or fodder leveling, I would like them either 1-20, 20-25, or 1-25 levelings!
(I constantly need dragons trained so feel free to keep coming back if you got more time to train!)

Current dragons in need of leveling:
This page

200g per dragon leveled 1-25 (if you can get it done in a 4-7 days)
225g per dragon leveling 1-25 (if you can get it done in 2-3 days)
250g per dragon leveling 1-25 (if you can get it done in 30 hours)
(If it is any later then a week I will pay you 200g but I will be reluctant to let you level anymore)
(All payments are cut in half if you'd like to level 1-20 or 20-25 instead)

- I send 1 or 2 dragons to level at a time
- I do pay treasure at 1:1100 ratio if you prefer that
- I also pay in grinding! 2 hours in any venue per dragon

Form:
Amount of dragons you want to train: (1-2)
Estimated time you will be done?: (1-7 days)
Preferred Payment: (Gems, Treasure, 2 hour Grind in {venue})

Any questions or concerns let me know! Ping me I'm not subbed <3
Simple and sweet~
I need lots of dragons leveled to 25, and I got lots of money to throw at yall :)
I no longer accept lower levels or fodder leveling, I would like them either 1-20, 20-25, or 1-25 levelings!
(I constantly need dragons trained so feel free to keep coming back if you got more time to train!)

Current dragons in need of leveling:
This page

200g per dragon leveled 1-25 (if you can get it done in a 4-7 days)
225g per dragon leveling 1-25 (if you can get it done in 2-3 days)
250g per dragon leveling 1-25 (if you can get it done in 30 hours)
(If it is any later then a week I will pay you 200g but I will be reluctant to let you level anymore)
(All payments are cut in half if you'd like to level 1-20 or 20-25 instead)

- I send 1 or 2 dragons to level at a time
- I do pay treasure at 1:1100 ratio if you prefer that
- I also pay in grinding! 2 hours in any venue per dragon

Form:
Amount of dragons you want to train: (1-2)
Estimated time you will be done?: (1-7 days)
Preferred Payment: (Gems, Treasure, 2 hour Grind in {venue})

Any questions or concerns let me know! Ping me I'm not subbed <3
zSKdav4.png
@Xesei
HI i could try levelling up one dragon for you! i would be done in a week definitely, but maybe a lot a bit earlier depending on how how hard im procrastinating on my hw...:')

also im wondering; is it okay to put stones on them or would you like them to be blank?
@Xesei
HI i could try levelling up one dragon for you! i would be done in a week definitely, but maybe a lot a bit earlier depending on how how hard im procrastinating on my hw...:')

also im wondering; is it okay to put stones on them or would you like them to be blank?
HE/IT | FR+3
@Toxicroak

Oh amazing! I'll send you a dragon now then!

And I would prefer them unstoned but if need be that's fine~
@Toxicroak

Oh amazing! I'll send you a dragon now then!

And I would prefer them unstoned but if need be that's fine~
zSKdav4.png
[center][emoji=wing size=1][/center]
zSKdav4.png
@Xesei

I would love to help you with leveling your dragons to level 25. However, I would only be free to do coil things after 5th May as that's when my semester break would start.

If you could hold a couple of your dragons for me to train, that would be great!! If not, it's fine too! I could probably train dragons until level 25 in a day if undisturbed.

Anyway, I digress ^^; Have a nice day.
@Xesei

I would love to help you with leveling your dragons to level 25. However, I would only be free to do coil things after 5th May as that's when my semester break would start.

If you could hold a couple of your dragons for me to train, that would be great!! If not, it's fine too! I could probably train dragons until level 25 in a day if undisturbed.

Anyway, I digress ^^; Have a nice day.
@Xesei
Amount of dragons you want to train: 2!
Estimated time you will be done?: It'll probably be in the 4-7 day range
Preferred Payment: gems please
@Xesei
Amount of dragons you want to train: 2!
Estimated time you will be done?: It'll probably be in the 4-7 day range
Preferred Payment: gems please
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
@Stormfate

I will have a bunch later on! Probably all the time since I'm always in need of training xD so yeah let me know when you got time and I'll send some your way!

@MaribelEmerson

Sending 2 over now! Thank you very much.
@Stormfate

I will have a bunch later on! Probably all the time since I'm always in need of training xD so yeah let me know when you got time and I'll send some your way!

@MaribelEmerson

Sending 2 over now! Thank you very much.
zSKdav4.png
@Xesei

Hi! I'm a bit busy right now, but I would love to level later on. If you could hold 1-2 dergs for me, that would be amazing!
@Xesei

Hi! I'm a bit busy right now, but I would love to level later on. If you could hold 1-2 dergs for me, that would be amazing!
24a7a88fb3144a66e4c1c1cdbdc93ff32849c92d.png
@Xesei

I can get many of them to level 10 today if that's something you might be interested in. I can do level 25 but honestly I'm slow due to work ^^;
However I can get you some speed leveling for the lower ones.
@Xesei

I can get many of them to level 10 today if that's something you might be interested in. I can do level 25 but honestly I'm slow due to work ^^;
However I can get you some speed leveling for the lower ones.
ShadowEgg_zps06885a89.pngicon.pngGNUZ2uu.gif
@Gulf

Yeah sure! Just let me know when you want them and I'll send them over!

@Kiranachan

Ah I'm mostly looking for 1-10 since I rather not bother with prices but I might have 1-2 to level to 10 so I can do the personal leveling for them :) if 15g per 1-10 sounds good with you?
@Gulf

Yeah sure! Just let me know when you want them and I'll send them over!

@Kiranachan

Ah I'm mostly looking for 1-10 since I rather not bother with prices but I might have 1-2 to level to 10 so I can do the personal leveling for them :) if 15g per 1-10 sounds good with you?
zSKdav4.png
1 2 3