Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Late introduction ^^"
Hello hello world, I realized I never made a proper introduction on this site so here I go ^^

- I am Vann, 22 years old
- Hyperfocusing on flight rising at the moment
- Neurodivergent
- I would love to make friends on here ^^
- I have been playing for about six months and i'm always extremely short on treasure ;-;

I am a practicing wiccan and I love to talk about it! I also play other games and write a lot!
Hello hello world, I realized I never made a proper introduction on this site so here I go ^^

- I am Vann, 22 years old
- Hyperfocusing on flight rising at the moment
- Neurodivergent
- I would love to make friends on here ^^
- I have been playing for about six months and i'm always extremely short on treasure ;-;

I am a practicing wiccan and I love to talk about it! I also play other games and write a lot!
Poe/Jes
They/Them
@Anatomies

Welcome to the forums! Everyone I've interacted with is super friendly, so I hope you have a wonderful time and make some friends :)
@Anatomies

Welcome to the forums! Everyone I've interacted with is super friendly, so I hope you have a wonderful time and make some friends :)
...............0cDAarV.png
Pretty Dragons
• She/Her
Wishlist
Projects
• PST (FR) Time
Spotlight
63822925p.png
Looking For
0ubTlci.png
hello, vann! you seem pretty cool! what games do you like to play?
hello, vann! you seem pretty cool! what games do you like to play?
ePOliyb.png
rUoKR6y.png
4Gh3xRo.png
R9IRDDk.png
NCfDV6n.png
2Agmbms.png
wU5i5vK.gif
button credit | pixel credit
hey vann! i'm also new to the forums, but i've been playing since about 2015. nice to see a fellow wiccan on here :] hope to see you around!
hey vann! i'm also new to the forums, but i've been playing since about 2015. nice to see a fellow wiccan on here :] hope to see you around!