Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Artsy Berry Does The Artsy [CLOSED]
I have closed this Art Shop because I quit FR and any social place on the internet in general.
I have closed this Art Shop because I quit FR and any social place on the internet in general.
This used to be the second post of my commission page.
This used to be the second post of my commission page.
Bring up this post
Bring up this post
Hello! I would be interested in getting a fullbody of this character: https://toyhou.se/10500600.valor
Just ask me if anything's unclear about the design though, the main point is that- well, you can see through him from the parts where there's no patterns, and his 'lines' are yellow, surrounded with pink.
Oh and he can be drawn standing on 2 legs, or all four.
Hello! I would be interested in getting a fullbody of this character: https://toyhou.se/10500600.valor
Just ask me if anything's unclear about the design though, the main point is that- well, you can see through him from the parts where there's no patterns, and his 'lines' are yellow, surrounded with pink.
Oh and he can be drawn standing on 2 legs, or all four.
7PioKz1.jpeg
@Kulonei
Your commission is accepted! You can send the payment now - I'll PM you the sketch after you do so.
Also, what kind of fullbody do you want: a colored sketch, lineart, colored lineart, or colored and shaded lineart? You didn't specify which kind you want. Maybe that's normal on FR? It wasn't normal on CS.
Sorry for taking so long to answer! I didn't get a notification about your post, because you posted just when my short FR break started. I feel so bad about answering this late, that you're getting 5% off this commission. I'll even do the math for you:
Now you only have to pay 43 gems for a colored sketch, 86 gems for lineart, 95 gems for colored lineart, and 190 gems for colored and shaded lineart.
I promise this won't happen again!
@Kulonei
Your commission is accepted! You can send the payment now - I'll PM you the sketch after you do so.
Also, what kind of fullbody do you want: a colored sketch, lineart, colored lineart, or colored and shaded lineart? You didn't specify which kind you want. Maybe that's normal on FR? It wasn't normal on CS.
Sorry for taking so long to answer! I didn't get a notification about your post, because you posted just when my short FR break started. I feel so bad about answering this late, that you're getting 5% off this commission. I'll even do the math for you:
Now you only have to pay 43 gems for a colored sketch, 86 gems for lineart, 95 gems for colored lineart, and 190 gems for colored and shaded lineart.
I promise this won't happen again!
Oh, sorry, i forgot to specify! Anyways, i would like a colored lineart! I'll send the CR. Also, don't worry about not responding later, it's understandable!
Oh, sorry, i forgot to specify! Anyways, i would like a colored lineart! I'll send the CR. Also, don't worry about not responding later, it's understandable!
7PioKz1.jpeg
Bring up this post
Bring up this post
Bring up this post
Bring up this post
Bring up this post
Bring up this post