Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Please Help! Boone of Fertility
Hello!
I'm heading my account for personal reasons, but I'm currently in possession of someone else's dergs! They're nesting, but I need to move them back home asap.

However, I'm broke, but desperately need a Boone of Fertility. Could someone please donate one/donate money to buy one?

Thank you so much!

Edit: I realize how expensive they are, so if you could donate even a little of money, that'd help a lot ;-;
Hello!
I'm heading my account for personal reasons, but I'm currently in possession of someone else's dergs! They're nesting, but I need to move them back home asap.

However, I'm broke, but desperately need a Boone of Fertility. Could someone please donate one/donate money to buy one?

Thank you so much!

Edit: I realize how expensive they are, so if you could donate even a little of money, that'd help a lot ;-;
Please consider donating to my coli babes Mint, Rigby, and Aur!
She/her
-1 FR time
NjUvd.gifByoDE.gifIkPvO.gif ahNLz.gifUOXzO.gifH6MjD.gifalJzu.gif
Also, please shoot me a PM if you want to adopt any dergs. They're free, and I'll also send any accessories they're wearing.
Also, please shoot me a PM if you want to adopt any dergs. They're free, and I'll also send any accessories they're wearing.
She/her
-1 FR time
@RigbyMintAur

If it's a matter of needing some space to hold other dragons, I can hold some for you? Let me know.
@RigbyMintAur

If it's a matter of needing some space to hold other dragons, I can hold some for you? Let me know.
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@Ellapinky
It's not. I'm trying to go active as soon as possible, but the dragons that aren't mine are nesting, so I need to get their babes out right now.
@Ellapinky
It's not. I'm trying to go active as soon as possible, but the dragons that aren't mine are nesting, so I need to get their babes out right now.
She/her
-1 FR time

@RigbyMintAur

OMG! Those were G1's I sent you to nest for me! One of them was the first Derg I hatched on my husband's birthday! If you'd had contacted me I'd had given you the funds to hatch out that nest!

Now, it looks like I'll never get them back because your account is locked!

@RigbyMintAur

OMG! Those were G1's I sent you to nest for me! One of them was the first Derg I hatched on my husband's birthday! If you'd had contacted me I'd had given you the funds to hatch out that nest!

Now, it looks like I'll never get them back because your account is locked!
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif