Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sold out
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@TheMarbleNest of course! I’m moving all my veils to breed on request only so if you like I’m happy to pair them for you after their cooldown? I sell them at 25g/k treasure each :)
@TheMarbleNest of course! I’m moving all my veils to breed on request only so if you like I’m happy to pair them for you after their cooldown? I sell them at 25g/k treasure each :)
you say 15k?
I will take the black on off your hands

0r 25k Whichever, I have enough
you say 15k?
I will take the black on off your hands

0r 25k Whichever, I have enough
I once asked god for a bike, but i know that's not how god works so I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness
[font=Gabriola][size=4]@Naja Yes, that would be lovely! 25g sounds good. I'll happily take male or female, branches or mop - any combination works. Please feel free to ping or send me a PM when their nest has hatched. [emoji=raven size=1][/size][/font]
@Naja Yes, that would be lovely! 25g sounds good. I'll happily take male or female, branches or mop - any combination works. Please feel free to ping or send me a PM when their nest has hatched.
@Dragonhunter4321 yes she’s on the AH for 15kt :) if you click her image it should take you to her profile where there’ll be a buy button on the right side :)
@Dragonhunter4321 yes she’s on the AH for 15kt :) if you click her image it should take you to her profile where there’ll be a buy button on the right side :)
ah i see, yes- I am too late, she was grabbed, but I could get one of the others, so I did that :P shame, I like darker colored dragons..... figures I got a bunch of black and white ones in my lair
ah i see, yes- I am too late, she was grabbed, but I could get one of the others, so I did that :P shame, I like darker colored dragons..... figures I got a bunch of black and white ones in my lair
I once asked god for a bike, but i know that's not how god works so I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness
@TheMarbleNest oh they actually came off their cooldown today it seems so I’ve popped them on a nest! 2 eggs :) I’ll notify you when they hatch.
@TheMarbleNest oh they actually came off their cooldown today it seems so I’ve popped them on a nest! 2 eggs :) I’ll notify you when they hatch.
@Dragonhunter4321 I’m sorry :( she sold before I even had chance to take her down. If you like black and white dragons though you may be interested in the other baby from the pair I just nested! Edward and Beatrice in my ancients tab :)
@Dragonhunter4321 I’m sorry :( she sold before I even had chance to take her down. If you like black and white dragons though you may be interested in the other baby from the pair I just nested! Edward and Beatrice in my ancients tab :)
Yay, thank you Naja! (avoiding a ping this time so as not to harass you) I'll be looking forward seeing how the children on offer will turn out!
Yay, thank you Naja! (avoiding a ping this time so as not to harass you) I'll be looking forward seeing how the children on offer will turn out!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17