Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone Remember Kirby: Right Back At Ya?
I’ve watched a good portion of the subbed version back around 2014. I think the last episode I watched was the whale watching one. I really wish they either made a new show or made the old one more legally available.
I’ve watched a good portion of the subbed version back around 2014. I think the last episode I watched was the whale watching one. I really wish they either made a new show or made the old one more legally available.
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
Ok, now I have a Fandragon and safe to say I am slowly becoming obsessed again.
Ok, now I have a Fandragon and safe to say I am slowly becoming obsessed again.
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
I loved Kirby Right Back at Ya as a kid, I've been considering rewatching it if its still up on youtube. The theme song slapped.
I loved Kirby Right Back at Ya as a kid, I've been considering rewatching it if its still up on youtube. The theme song slapped.
3959nUh.png
[ Dinic ]

we still love kirby right back at ya and watch it from time to time! fun fact we watched a lot of the series on youtube in school during our senior year because we had a lot of classes we weren't do anything in
[ Dinic ]

we still love kirby right back at ya and watch it from time to time! fun fact we watched a lot of the series on youtube in school during our senior year because we had a lot of classes we weren't do anything in
oh yea! i have the first set of episodes on dvd! really silly and fun series ^^
oh yea! i have the first set of episodes on dvd! really silly and fun series ^^
I do, I do! I had a few DVDs of the show when I was younger and I watched the rest of the episodes on YouTube when I got older! I still have fond memories of it, memes and all. I love how it depicted Kirby having a water ability before Kirby's Return to Dream Land came out!
I do, I do! I had a few DVDs of the show when I was younger and I watched the rest of the episodes on YouTube when I got older! I still have fond memories of it, memes and all. I love how it depicted Kirby having a water ability before Kirby's Return to Dream Land came out!
4THDbBk.png
YES

I heard Meta Knight's voice and immediately thought "aight this is canon now"
YES

I heard Meta Knight's voice and immediately thought "aight this is canon now"
My brother used to have four DVDs of it. Unfortunately, two of the DVDs were destroyed (one of which was a movie). The only thing I can remember of the movie was that there was a snail commenting on Kirby drinking up the sea.

“Maybe he ate something salty?”

My brother used to have four DVDs of it. Unfortunately, two of the DVDs were destroyed (one of which was a movie). The only thing I can remember of the movie was that there was a snail commenting on Kirby drinking up the sea.

“Maybe he ate something salty?”

5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Hell yeah, that show was one of my favorite shows to watch as a kid. The best parts are the scenes with meta knight. Plus the theme was an absolute banger
Hell yeah, that show was one of my favorite shows to watch as a kid. The best parts are the scenes with meta knight. Plus the theme was an absolute banger
Oh yeah I watched that show all the time on tv as a kid! I remember being surprised there were other humanoid beings in that world besides just DeDeDe, Kirby and Meta Knight. The theme song slapped at least on 4kids
Oh yeah I watched that show all the time on tv as a kid! I remember being surprised there were other humanoid beings in that world besides just DeDeDe, Kirby and Meta Knight. The theme song slapped at least on 4kids
Oh, what a lovely day, Spitstone!
IjlHjJV.png[img]http://https://i.imgur.com/ryE2w5W.png[/img]