Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Brightshine] Cooking with Light Flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Peryton @KalaFenume & anyone else.. as a Brit married to an American, this is the converter I use:

http://calculator-converter.com/converter_g_to_c_grams_to_cups_calculator.php
@Peryton @KalaFenume & anyone else.. as a Brit married to an American, this is the converter I use:

http://calculator-converter.com/converter_g_to_c_grams_to_cups_calculator.php
@Peryton Is it okay to change ratios on things? I'd like to try the omlet thing, but 4 eggs is a bit much. As for the original recipe thing, that doesn't have to be Greco-Roman only, yes?
@Peryton Is it okay to change ratios on things? I'd like to try the omlet thing, but 4 eggs is a bit much. As for the original recipe thing, that doesn't have to be Greco-Roman only, yes?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Peryton

Since I am diabetic and cannot eat some things of the recipe lists, is it possible to switch them to something else? Like white rice to wild rice etc?
Because I would love to join, it looks like so much fun!
@Peryton

Since I am diabetic and cannot eat some things of the recipe lists, is it possible to switch them to something else? Like white rice to wild rice etc?
Because I would love to join, it looks like so much fun!
tR7ZDuM.png
Oof, so glad for the long timeframe - I have exams up through the 27th, and I would've been so disappointed if I couldn't take part! But as it is, rest assured that I will be doing all I can to use my first rest day to mix up a batch of melomakarona! :D
Oof, so glad for the long timeframe - I have exams up through the 27th, and I would've been so disappointed if I couldn't take part! But as it is, rest assured that I will be doing all I can to use my first rest day to mix up a batch of melomakarona! :D
@Arbitrary
Thank you, thank you! I'll put that one up.

@Rhea
Yes, you're allowed to change ratios. c: Wouldn't want anyone to end up with a whole pile of food they might not be able to finish! And no, the original recipe does not have to be greco-roman, it just has to be light-themed in some way.

@SpaceGal
Substitutions in that case are a-okay. I'd hate for anyone to not to be able to participate.

@TeaWithCarina
I'll add you to the lists!
@Arbitrary
Thank you, thank you! I'll put that one up.

@Rhea
Yes, you're allowed to change ratios. c: Wouldn't want anyone to end up with a whole pile of food they might not be able to finish! And no, the original recipe does not have to be greco-roman, it just has to be light-themed in some way.

@SpaceGal
Substitutions in that case are a-okay. I'd hate for anyone to not to be able to participate.

@TeaWithCarina
I'll add you to the lists!
spajc4.png
@Peryton Hi, can I be put down for the Jellyfish and Eggs, the Melomakarona, and the original recipe (which will probably be either lemon squares or light themed cake pops)
I have a question about the Melomakarona though. I have a severe nut allergy so could I not put the walnuts on it? Maybe substitute graham cracker crumbs or sesame seeds or something else?
@Peryton Hi, can I be put down for the Jellyfish and Eggs, the Melomakarona, and the original recipe (which will probably be either lemon squares or light themed cake pops)
I have a question about the Melomakarona though. I have a severe nut allergy so could I not put the walnuts on it? Maybe substitute graham cracker crumbs or sesame seeds or something else?
tumblr_n7jfo79bJN1tdeyz5o1_500.png
@windmill
You certainly may!

Yes, substitutions made because of allergies/health concerns are fine.
@windmill
You certainly may!

Yes, substitutions made because of allergies/health concerns are fine.
spajc4.png
@Peryton Please sign me up for Jellyfish and Eggs and Original Recipes?
@Peryton Please sign me up for Jellyfish and Eggs and Original Recipes?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Peryton

aah, this is so cool!! i'm definitely down, cooking is like, the only thing i can do right. :p

can i be signed up for eggplant with tomatoes and feta and possibly the greek salad?

----

i know my bf would be interested in doing a dessert, so i'm going to ping him! @luxio, honey fritters? yeah?

i'm also interested in the original recipes section! if it's okay, i'd like to be marked down for that, too. what constitutes an original recipe?
@Peryton

aah, this is so cool!! i'm definitely down, cooking is like, the only thing i can do right. :p

can i be signed up for eggplant with tomatoes and feta and possibly the greek salad?

----

i know my bf would be interested in doing a dessert, so i'm going to ping him! @luxio, honey fritters? yeah?

i'm also interested in the original recipes section! if it's okay, i'd like to be marked down for that, too. what constitutes an original recipe?
l5KIkf4.png
• eli
• he/him
• +17 fr time
@Rhea
Will do!

@Ampharos
I'll sign you up asap.

An original recipe is one of your own creation/your family's/one you've had for a while/etc. Basically any recipe that hasn't (to your knowledge) been grabbed straight off of allrecipes or a similar site. The ones for this contest should have some sort of a light theme. c:
@Rhea
Will do!

@Ampharos
I'll sign you up asap.

An original recipe is one of your own creation/your family's/one you've had for a while/etc. Basically any recipe that hasn't (to your knowledge) been grabbed straight off of allrecipes or a similar site. The ones for this contest should have some sort of a light theme. c:
spajc4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12