Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pick Your Poison
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@xxDoxxie I don't know how to estimate worth of random items, and a lot of the previous people offered random items. I cannot know if the three random familiars will all be fodder or if one is an overcharged silverbeast. that makes it impossible to know for either of us.

I don't know how long you've been following this thread, and if you're subscribed or just check in every once in a while, but not too long ago someone else also reminded people about this specific rule to keep things fair.

and also... sometimes people will break the rules yeah, and it sucks, but I still personally try to uphold them as best I can. It says it right in the first post that these rules are set to try and keep things fair. And I don't know about you, but for me these kind of games just lose their fun if they aren't at least a little fair.
@xxDoxxie I don't know how to estimate worth of random items, and a lot of the previous people offered random items. I cannot know if the three random familiars will all be fodder or if one is an overcharged silverbeast. that makes it impossible to know for either of us.

I don't know how long you've been following this thread, and if you're subscribed or just check in every once in a while, but not too long ago someone else also reminded people about this specific rule to keep things fair.

and also... sometimes people will break the rules yeah, and it sucks, but I still personally try to uphold them as best I can. It says it right in the first post that these rules are set to try and keep things fair. And I don't know about you, but for me these kind of games just lose their fun if they aren't at least a little fair.
QRTnH6B.pngMreCscM.pngGc8XK3m.png
@RQuestions i check occasionally and i really thought it was just for the currency but i was wrong -w-

I'm going to edit it
@RQuestions i check occasionally and i really thought it was just for the currency but i was wrong -w-

I'm going to edit it
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
[color= green]To the next user: i'm the one that needs to be claimed![/color] [quote name="xxDoxxie" date="2021-03-26 02:08:34" ] @aspybark poison 1 please! I so need scenes since i missed all the past festival when they introduce them! [b]Pick your poison[/b] 1. I'll buy for you a vista of your choice that cost no more than 20kt 2. [item=Disappearing Pisces] 3. A small lore for one of your favorite dragons! 4. An apparel of your choice that cost no more than 20kt 5. Surprise! [/quote]
To the next user: i'm the one that needs to be claimed!
xxDoxxie wrote on 2021-03-26 02:08:34:
@aspybark poison 1 please! I so need scenes since i missed all the past festival when they introduce them!

Pick your poison
1. I'll buy for you a vista of your choice that cost no more than 20kt
2. Disappearing Pisces
3. A small lore for one of your favorite dragons!
4. An apparel of your choice that cost no more than 20kt
5. Surprise!
» Wishlist| Sale tab
@xxDoxxie claim! 4, edit, due to availability, to brutal kilt! ----- 1. two stacks of food, you pick the type! 2. [item=gravel]x40 3. [item=skin: trick of the light] 4. [item=irradiated scratch] 5. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64312028][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/643121/64312028_350.png[/img][/url] this dragon! [size=2]or another from that tab, excluding the two in CRs![/size]
@xxDoxxie claim!
4, edit, due to availability, to brutal kilt!

1. two stacks of food, you pick the type!

2. Gravel x40

3. Skin: Trick of the Light

4. Irradiated Scratch

5. 64312028_350.png this dragon! or another from that tab, excluding the two in CRs!
QRTnH6B.pngMreCscM.pngGc8XK3m.png
@RQuestions poison 1 with insects, please!

1. 3 random fams (I'll try to get some you don't have)
2. 15 rusted chests
3. Valentine derg (pretty, with red or pink colors)
4. 20kt
5. Surprise! (possibly a dragon)
@RQuestions poison 1 with insects, please!

1. 3 random fams (I'll try to get some you don't have)
2. 15 rusted chests
3. Valentine derg (pretty, with red or pink colors)
4. 20kt
5. Surprise! (possibly a dragon)
@taya003

5, surprise me!!

poisons:
1. a random dragon
2. 2 fodder apparel
3. 3 fodder fams
4. half a stack of any food type, pick!
5. 5 random swipp items
@taya003

5, surprise me!!

poisons:
1. a random dragon
2. 2 fodder apparel
3. 3 fodder fams
4. half a stack of any food type, pick!
5. 5 random swipp items
xxxxxxxxxtumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
677.png
Xen
Minor
He/him
Gay
Transmasc
Wishlist
13399.png
ezgif-7-e8d6afba00b0.gif
@aspybark (Love that username!)

Poison 2 please!

1. Any dragon from the first page of This tab
2. 5 random battle stones
3. 10 random familiars
4. Some random apparel
5. A full stack of food from any category
@aspybark (Love that username!)

Poison 2 please!

1. Any dragon from the first page of This tab
3. 10 random familiars
4. Some random apparel
5. A full stack of food from any category
ARAxlYW.png
JvUa9ma.png
xYQkuHQ.png
ca4nyRv.png
FObX7rS.png
q8GsVZI.png
@Dragonflame4062
Poison 4, please

1. Any dragon from the For Newbies Tab
3. Some random familiars-Try to get ones not on your beastiary
4. Some random apparel
5. A full stack of food (you choose which kind)
@Dragonflame4062
Poison 4, please

1. Any dragon from the For Newbies Tab
3. Some random familiars-Try to get ones not on your beastiary
4. Some random apparel
5. A full stack of food (you choose which kind)
(bumping the thread, skip me!)
(bumping the thread, skip me!)
xxxxxxxxxtumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
677.png
Xen
Minor
He/him
Gay
Transmasc
Wishlist
13399.png
ezgif-7-e8d6afba00b0.gif
@Academy as stated from the rules each posion must be at least 20kt/20g worth each one ^^ [quote]The bottom line is that each poison must be worth at least 20kT/20g, though there is no upper limit. It is up to the person offering to check the LAH value of the items before offering them. This is to ensure that the game stays fai[/quote]
@Academy as stated from the rules each posion must be at least 20kt/20g worth each one ^^
Quote:
The bottom line is that each poison must be worth at least 20kT/20g, though there is no upper limit. It is up to the person offering to check the LAH value of the items before offering them. This is to ensure that the game stays fai
» Wishlist| Sale tab
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53