Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Lost and Found (Dragon Finding) [Closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
A Nocturne enters this time. He nods in greeting. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=64342061&skin=0&apparel=23019,24519,32044&xt=dressing.png[/img] "I am Obsidian, the Hidden Breeze Clan's lead warrior. Odhran, the Clan scout, would have come in my place, but we are preparing for today's last attack of mimics." He sighs. "But I guess we should get to the point, shall we?" The Night Warrior hamds you a note. [quote=Burst of the Hidden Breeze Clan]Username KealantheDeer Do you want a specifically dated dragon, and if so, what date? February 4 Do you want a specific gender, and if so, what gender? Doesn't matter Is there any colors you would like me to look for? Preferably black and teal/turquoise, but anything in the grey, black, blue, green, teal, turquoise, aqua, and/or mint range is fine. Is there any genes you would like me to look for? Crackle or glimmer would ve nice, maybe stained (if it works well) but otherwise, not many prefered. Any specific things you want me to know? Spiral, Fae, Coatl, or Wildclaw would be nice, but if ya can't find one that's totally fine (can just buy a breed change). I LOATHE patchwork and stitched, so if possible, none of that. Although I'm not in the BEST financial spot, I do have a couple festival skins, and some festival currency I can add to treasure and like 4 gems *w h e e z e*[/quote] "Our own Clan leader requested this, so I have a feeling it's important." Obsidian continues. He pauses as a Death Seeker lands on his shoulder. "Well, I do believe I must head off," he finishes. @sSix
A Nocturne enters this time. He nods in greeting.
dragon?did=64342061&skin=0&apparel=23019,24519,32044&xt=dressing.png
"I am Obsidian, the Hidden Breeze Clan's lead warrior. Odhran, the Clan scout, would have come in my place, but we are preparing for today's last attack of mimics." He sighs. "But I guess we should get to the point, shall we?" The Night Warrior hamds you a note.
Burst of the Hidden Breeze Clan wrote:
Username
KealantheDeer

Do you want a specifically dated dragon, and if so, what date?
February 4

Do you want a specific gender, and if so, what gender?
Doesn't matter

Is there any colors you would like me to look for?
Preferably black and teal/turquoise, but anything in the grey, black, blue, green, teal, turquoise, aqua, and/or mint range is fine.

Is there any genes you would like me to look for?
Crackle or glimmer would ve nice, maybe stained (if it works well) but otherwise, not many prefered.

Any specific things you want me to know?
Spiral, Fae, Coatl, or Wildclaw would be nice, but if ya can't find one that's totally fine (can just buy a breed change). I LOATHE patchwork and stitched, so if possible, none of that. Although I'm not in the BEST financial spot, I do have a couple festival skins, and some festival currency I can add to treasure and like 4 gems *w h e e z e*
"Our own Clan leader requested this, so I have a feeling it's important." Obsidian continues. He pauses as a Death Seeker lands on his shoulder. "Well, I do believe I must head off," he finishes.
@sSix
Aged Tome 9dxYsEd.pnghH20mhp.png Greystone Deer
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30326075][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/303261/30326075_350.png[/img][/url] A cheery coatl gracefully lands just outside, gently knocking, and humming to herself as she enters. She chuckles to herself at the messy array of scrolls, obviously reminded of something pleasant. As she settles herself in front of the pitch black desk, She grins warmly, and shuffles around in her bag and grabs something out before introducing herself. "Hi! I'm Avia." She says, struggling to speak draconic, what with her voice being soft yet having a strange off-tune melody to it. "My friend Fifli has a delivery for you!" she places an envelope on the desk. "Sorry for the small handwriting- she's a fae." [quote=Fifli, head of the Skyhopper clan, on behalf of the almighty Windsinger] Username [i]hopper13[/i] How many dragons do you want? [i]Just one![/i] Do you want any specifically dated dragons, and if so, what date(s)? [i]September 13th. Any year is good, except maybe 2016 or 2017[/i] Do you want specific genders, and if so, what genders? [i]A grill, pls. :P (female)[/i] Is there any colors you would like me to look for on any of the dragons? [i]Anything in the yellow range.[/i] Is there any genes you would like me to look for? [i]Although it isn't necessary, I adore the starry ones and firefly![/i] Any specific things you want me to know? [i]...However, I am looking for a gen 1. So maybe I can gene it myself if we're being realistic here. Preferably a fae, however fae breed changes are only treasure so it doesn't HAVE to be a fae either.[/i][/quote] "Te-he! Have a good day!" She skips out the door humming gleefully, just the way she came in.
30326075_350.png

A cheery coatl gracefully lands just outside, gently knocking, and humming to herself as she enters. She chuckles to herself at the messy array of scrolls, obviously reminded of something pleasant. As she settles herself in front of the pitch black desk, She grins warmly, and shuffles around in her bag and grabs something out before introducing herself.

"Hi! I'm Avia." She says, struggling to speak draconic, what with her voice being soft yet having a strange off-tune melody to it. "My friend Fifli has a delivery for you!" she places an envelope on the desk. "Sorry for the small handwriting- she's a fae."
Fifli, head of the Skyhopper clan, on behalf of the almighty Windsinger wrote:
Username
hopper13

How many dragons do you want?
Just one!

Do you want any specifically dated dragons, and if so, what date(s)?
September 13th. Any year is good, except maybe 2016 or 2017

Do you want specific genders, and if so, what genders?
A grill, pls. :P (female)

Is there any colors you would like me to look for on any of the dragons?
Anything in the yellow range.

Is there any genes you would like me to look for?
Although it isn't necessary, I adore the starry ones and firefly!

Any specific things you want me to know?
...However, I am looking for a gen 1. So maybe I can gene it myself if we're being realistic here. Preferably a fae, however fae breed changes are only treasure so it doesn't HAVE to be a fae either.

"Te-he! Have a good day!" She skips out the door humming gleefully, just the way she came in.
tumblr_op9627H3WI1v91viko10_75sq.gif FMoJ9vk.png
bYt72YT.png
6A04hWQ.png
494MS6.png778MS6.png

Rayman for Smash!
@Akeovelora Alright! Sorry for the delay, I’ve been having a bit of a tough time lately irl and it’s been hard to keep this going ;)
I will get on it as fast as dragonly possible!
@Akeovelora Alright! Sorry for the delay, I’ve been having a bit of a tough time lately irl and it’s been hard to keep this going ;)
I will get on it as fast as dragonly possible!
Wishlist || The Quest || Lost and Found
WEFXP.gif
@KealantheDeer
The imperial listens intently, nodding at the nocturne’s words.
“I see, thank you for coming! Seeing as this is important, I will get straight to work!”
She offers the nocturne a smile then turns, heading back into the back rooms again.
@KealantheDeer
The imperial listens intently, nodding at the nocturne’s words.
“I see, thank you for coming! Seeing as this is important, I will get straight to work!”
She offers the nocturne a smile then turns, heading back into the back rooms again.
WEFXP.gif
@hopper13
”Oh! Thank you!”
The imperial takes the envelope and looks it over, smiling slightly.
“Small handwriting isn’t a problem at all, and this looks good! I’ll get right on it, thank you for coming by!”
@hopper13
”Oh! Thank you!”
The imperial takes the envelope and looks it over, smiling slightly.
“Small handwriting isn’t a problem at all, and this looks good! I’ll get right on it, thank you for coming by!”
WEFXP.gif
[center]@crypts A gray skydancer leads the blue and purple nocturne out to meet you, and when the nocturne sees you, his eyes light up. "Ooh! Hello!" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64360380][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/643604/64360380_350.png[/img][/url] [i][b]The skydancer smiles and holds out a clipboard to you. On the clipboard is a form that states, ‘The total cost for this dragon will amount to 55g/kt! Please sign here.’ There’s a spot for a signature at the bottom of the page.[/b][/i]
@crypts
A gray skydancer leads the blue and purple nocturne out to meet you, and when the nocturne sees you, his eyes light up.
"Ooh! Hello!"
64360380_350.png
The skydancer smiles and holds out a clipboard to you. On the clipboard is a form that states,
‘The total cost for this dragon will amount to 55g/kt! Please sign here.’
There’s a spot for a signature at the bottom of the page.

WEFXP.gif
[center]@hopper13 A nervous orange nocturne pads over to you, followed by the ever present manticore, who's holding a clipboard. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55236895][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/552369/55236895_350.png[/img][/url] [i][b]On the clipboard is a form that states, ‘The total cost for this dragon will amount to 22g/kt! Please sign here.’ There’s a spot for a signature at the bottom of the page.[/b][/i]
@hopper13
A nervous orange nocturne pads over to you, followed by the ever present manticore, who's holding a clipboard.
55236895_350.png
On the clipboard is a form that states,
‘The total cost for this dragon will amount to 22g/kt! Please sign here.’
There’s a spot for a signature at the bottom of the page.
WEFXP.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12