Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | 1 Light Nest for Rent!
Hey guys, I’ve got a Light nest open and no dragons to put on it, so if anyone has a pair they’d like to nest, just ping me c:

Payment will be either: 7g, kt, OR (if there’s more than one egg) a single hatchling, and can be paid either before or after dropping your dragons off, just let me know when you send them what payment form you’ll be choosing

I’m pretty active so I can guarantee your dragons and hatchlings will be back to your in five days~

UPDATE: one nest claimed (aeyria) one nest still OPEN!
Hey guys, I’ve got a Light nest open and no dragons to put on it, so if anyone has a pair they’d like to nest, just ping me c:

Payment will be either: 7g, kt, OR (if there’s more than one egg) a single hatchling, and can be paid either before or after dropping your dragons off, just let me know when you send them what payment form you’ll be choosing

I’m pretty active so I can guarantee your dragons and hatchlings will be back to your in five days~

UPDATE: one nest claimed (aeyria) one nest still OPEN!
^
^
hello @aphr0ditus! could i rent a nest? my pair will be ready to breed tomorrow. i only need one kid (finally finishing up a long breeding project; ideally i'd want a male but can work with female), so i'd be happy to give you one / the rest if you want them, otherwise i can send over payment in treasure
hello @aphr0ditus! could i rent a nest? my pair will be ready to breed tomorrow. i only need one kid (finally finishing up a long breeding project; ideally i'd want a male but can work with female), so i'd be happy to give you one / the rest if you want them, otherwise i can send over payment in treasure
@Aeyria sure thing, I’ll reserve it for you ^^ just send them over whenever you’re ready
@Aeyria sure thing, I’ll reserve it for you ^^ just send them over whenever you’re ready
^
^
^
^
^
^