Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sharing some fantasy dragonbreeds
Hello all together!

I was looking around here and discovered this artist section...
And now I just want to share a few pictures.

They are different dragon races that I have designed for a roleplaying game (by now I have over 50 different ones) and they all have their own uniqueness.

Since I'm German, the races of course have German names (Or fantasy words), which I haven't translated yet. But I think this is not important now.

Maybe one or the other likes a design of them and would like to try them. It's not a competition or anything, but if you like, you can sign up.

I think I will present one to three pictures every week, depending on how I have time. Feel free to comment if you have any suggestions for improvement.

Pinglist

~ @Cherryfleck
Hello all together!

I was looking around here and discovered this artist section...
And now I just want to share a few pictures.

They are different dragon races that I have designed for a roleplaying game (by now I have over 50 different ones) and they all have their own uniqueness.

Since I'm German, the races of course have German names (Or fantasy words), which I haven't translated yet. But I think this is not important now.

Maybe one or the other likes a design of them and would like to try them. It's not a competition or anything, but if you like, you can sign up.

I think I will present one to three pictures every week, depending on how I have time. Feel free to comment if you have any suggestions for improvement.

Pinglist

~ @Cherryfleck
2flPDvH.png
This is the first one: [b]Nebelschleicher[/b] (Maybe [i]Mistlurker[/i]?). [img]https://i.imgur.com/utBSlz4.jpg[/img] This is a wild type of dragon (which in the roleplaying terms means it is difficult to tame) and is of medium size (head height is about 13m and weight is 14t). A dawn-active dragon, it is more likely to be encountered in the dark. ~*~*~ The second is called [b]Schwarzflügler[/b] ([i]Blackwing[/i]?). [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZI7vdTa.jpg[/img] It is a small breed of 4t weight and 3m head height. It belongs to the continent of Ademia (where fire-breathing dragons are more common) and is often used as a courier. It cannot breathe fire itself. The picture is already a bit older. [b]Edit:[/b] I have some problems to upload the pics... ... so, now. Now I can share the dragons.
This is the first one: Nebelschleicher (Maybe Mistlurker?).
utBSlz4.jpg

This is a wild type of dragon (which in the roleplaying terms means it is difficult to tame) and is of medium size (head height is about 13m and weight is 14t).
A dawn-active dragon, it is more likely to be encountered in the dark.

~*~*~

The second is called Schwarzflügler (Blackwing?).
ZI7vdTa.jpg

It is a small breed of 4t weight and 3m head height. It belongs to the continent of Ademia (where fire-breathing dragons are more common) and is often used as a courier. It cannot breathe fire itself.
The picture is already a bit older.

Edit: I have some problems to upload the pics...
... so, now. Now I can share the dragons.
2flPDvH.png
@Dogadon If you make a pinglist I'd love to be added :)
@Dogadon If you make a pinglist I'd love to be added :)
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
@Cherryfleck Sure! I'll add you right now [emoji=bogsneak winking size=2]
@Cherryfleck Sure! I'll add you right now
2flPDvH.png
I'd love to join the ping list!
I'd love to join the ping list!