Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Outline and shading for tattoo!
1 2
Hi! Hopefully this is allowed since it's not FR related, but I am paying in treasure (not sure where else to go for a request like this). I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in drawing up a outline for a tattoo and possibly shading it in black/grey?

I'm interested in getting a ball python tattoo with flowers. I have a couple flowers in mind I would like to use, the rest of the design is up to you. If you're interested please ping me or send me a pm and I'll send you some details! I'm not sure what to pay for something like this so I would be very happy to hear your suggestions. :)
Hi! Hopefully this is allowed since it's not FR related, but I am paying in treasure (not sure where else to go for a request like this). I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in drawing up a outline for a tattoo and possibly shading it in black/grey?

I'm interested in getting a ball python tattoo with flowers. I have a couple flowers in mind I would like to use, the rest of the design is up to you. If you're interested please ping me or send me a pm and I'll send you some details! I'm not sure what to pay for something like this so I would be very happy to hear your suggestions. :)
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
@jess32247 Hello!! I might be able to help, if you're still looking for someone? are you looking for a more cartoony or realistic style, though? Something in between?
@jess32247 Hello!! I might be able to help, if you're still looking for someone? are you looking for a more cartoony or realistic style, though? Something in between?
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@jess32247

I've done tattoo designs before, but depending on the level of complexity my prices can be on the higher end.

You can see examples of my art on my Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/austrealisink/
@jess32247

I've done tattoo designs before, but depending on the level of complexity my prices can be on the higher end.

You can see examples of my art on my Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/austrealisink/
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@DragonSeeker @Aurora23 Thank you for the interest guys! Would either of you still be interested if I changed the flowers to chrysanthemums, blue statis, daisies, matthiola incana, and carnations? I know thats a big change, totally fine if your not interested!

Would you guys mind tossing out a price either here or via pm? I want to make sure I know what to expect for a outline. I'm not looking for realism but not too cartoons-y either, kind of in between
@DragonSeeker @Aurora23 Thank you for the interest guys! Would either of you still be interested if I changed the flowers to chrysanthemums, blue statis, daisies, matthiola incana, and carnations? I know thats a big change, totally fine if your not interested!

Would you guys mind tossing out a price either here or via pm? I want to make sure I know what to expect for a outline. I'm not looking for realism but not too cartoons-y either, kind of in between
@jess32247

My prices depend entirely on the size and complexity of your design/what you wanted. However, it would more than likely not be cheaper than 2kg at minimum, more than likely ranging closer to 5kg as my designs are higher detailed in general, but that may not be what you were looking for.
@jess32247

My prices depend entirely on the size and complexity of your design/what you wanted. However, it would more than likely not be cheaper than 2kg at minimum, more than likely ranging closer to 5kg as my designs are higher detailed in general, but that may not be what you were looking for.
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@jess32247
I may not quite be qualified for the job, haha. I don't have any set prices, though, and I'd have to try my hand at those flowers before attempting them for a tattoo outline.

Good luck, though! If you're still looking for someone, though, and nobody has really been able to help, feel free to PM me and we can discuss more from there. :)
@jess32247
I may not quite be qualified for the job, haha. I don't have any set prices, though, and I'd have to try my hand at those flowers before attempting them for a tattoo outline.

Good luck, though! If you're still looking for someone, though, and nobody has really been able to help, feel free to PM me and we can discuss more from there. :)
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
1 2